i seen this for sale 4 -6 months ago
must have done some motor work since then
GPR 1200 - W/ STINGER RACE ENGINE - yamaha waverunner - OBO - $3500 (oakland park)

Date: 2009-08-18, 1:29PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This 2001 ski has a stinger racing engine with 3 carb heads, allowing it to top out at nearly 100 mph. I used to practice with the Riva Yamaha Race team. Seats 2. Comes with preformance trailer and 2 life jackets. I can throw in a tow hitch and helmet if needed. Everything you need to ride for the summer. I am selling it because I am told it needs a carb replacement, which costs about 350 $ at a private mechanic, or 600 at a dealer like broward power sports. It will not run until this is done. I am in the navy reserves and a missionary, therefore I just dont have the money. It has about 125 hrs on it, and has had all routine maint at riva or broward power sports. Comes with the next set of spark plugs (which were just changed but should be replaced every 6 months), yamaha oil, fuel stabilizer, and full gas tank. I'm asking 3500 OBO. Clean title in hand. Call or text with any questions - - Fran

ps- would consider trading /lowering price for satellite radio, itouch, gift certificates, airline tickets, an FZR1, dive gear, golf clubs, small sport boat in good condition., etc. Let me know what you have. No dirt bikes or cars plz.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

mattman