+1

LAKE TAHOE, 6254 ft. Stage II, 13/17 3 blade, 8am WAKE THE LAKE UP!

Max RPM's 7960 in flat water, although its usually rough so you have to do this in the morning. Full Stage II with 13/17 3 blade - went from 7400 rpm with 15/20 before. Display shows upper 60's, flat water it pins out at 69.. so I may be above 70mph... I haven't used a GPS yet.

ENJOY

Banned User
    +1
    looks/sounds good. glad to see some nor-cal people on here

Faster Than a Snail on a Log mongorunner's Avatar
    not bad, how wide/long is that lake???

it's big and beautiful. copied this:

Lake Tahoe is 22 miles long, 12 miles wide, and 72 miles of shoreline. Lake Tahoe’s greatest depth of 1,645 feet makes it the third deepest lake in North America and the tenth deepest in the world.
    Volume: The water in Lake Tahoe could cover a flat area the size of California by 14 inches. This is enough to provide everyone in the United States with 50 gallons of water per day for 5 years. And believe it or not, the amount of water that evaporates from the surface of Lake Tahoe every year could supply a city the size of Los Angeles for 5 years.
    Clarity: Tahoe’s waters are among the purest in the world at 99.7% pure. A white dinner plate can be seen 120 feet below the surface with little trouble.
    Temp: During the summer months the upper 12 feet of water forms a layer that can warm to 68 degrees F, but below depths of 700 feet during the winter the temperature remains a constant 39 degrees F.

+1
    and its always ski season, snow or jet

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXX View Post
    it's big and beautiful. copied this:

Lake Tahoe is 22 miles long, 12 miles wide, and 72 miles of shoreline. Lake Tahoe’s greatest depth of 1,645 feet makes it the third deepest lake in North America and the tenth deepest in the world.
    Volume: The water in Lake Tahoe could cover a flat area the size of California by 14 inches. This is enough to provide everyone in the United States with 50 gallons of water per day for 5 years. And believe it or not, the amount of water that evaporates from the surface of Lake Tahoe every year could supply a city the size of Los Angeles for 5 years.
    Clarity: Tahoe’s waters are among the purest in the world at 99.7% pure. A white dinner plate can be seen 120 feet below the surface with little trouble.
    Temp: During the summer months the upper 12 feet of water forms a layer that can warm to 68 degrees F, but below depths of 700 feet during the winter the temperature remains a constant 39 degrees F.
    wow! nice

+1
    Do you have your impeller pitched for the altitude up there? I took my Ultra up to Tahoe last summer and at first I thought the supercharger belt came off. The altitude sucks the life out of the ski! When I got home I checked the DA for that day and it was 10,000 ft. No wonder I lost 1000 rpms. You're haulin ass for that lake!

Thumbs up

Wake Up that Lake !

Nice, I love that statement, and Tahoe is beautiful. Enjoy !

looks great. my dream is to ride lake tahoe im going to trailer mine up from fl next summer. i snow ski there every winter. cant wait to jet ski there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
    Do you have your impeller pitched for the altitude up there? I took my Ultra up to Tahoe last summer and at first I thought the supercharger belt came off. The altitude sucks the life out of the ski! When I got home I checked the DA for that day and it was 10,000 ft. No wonder I lost 1000 rpms. You're haulin ass for that lake!

Yes, its a brand new impeller. I believe its a 3 blade 13/17. HUGE DIFFERENCE. The only thing that sucks is how much more gas I burn. Last weekend, I filled my tank a couple times.

Thread Information