Went riding this week – 290 miles in 2 days – WOW ! @ !

I had quite the week, drove to Myrtle Beach in SC and went riding with the fountain gang.

This was hands down the best jetski riding I have ever experienced.

On Monday we rode the marsh/reeds at McClellanville, S.C. 40 miles south of Myrtle Beach.

Then on Tuesday we put in at Myrtle Beach on the intercostal waterway then went up the Wacahama River about 70 miles through Conway.

145 miles each day, much of it flying through water that twisted one way or the other for miles and miles – what a blast !

We all used basically stock skis with a few bolts on, getting excellent gas mileage and being able to fill up with 87 octane was necessary in order to make the fuel stops along the way.

We saw a few alligators, an osprey and had a snack break with several dolphins.

On the return trip on the river my speedometer cable fitting fell out and was lost so we had to do a quick repair using some of Keith’s bubble gum.

For those of you that have never experienced riding in rivers like this you are missing a whole other side to the sport. I am now spoiled, riding in a lake just won’t be the same anymore.

And finally to the fountain gang, thanks for inviting me along. I had a great time and I can’t hardly wait until we can do it again.

Sounds like a great time...

Ft. Worth
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Sounds like a great time...
    ya know it really does

how close? did you pet them ha! ha! hey get one of those stuck in your intake AHH! ROAD KILL!

Central North Carolina

Philip, It was nice to finally meet you! I am glad you had a good time with us! Of all the places I have ridden a pwc in the past 20 years This is by far the best two locations I have found so far, The gang will still be exploring new locations in our future adventures. I hope you can make it back down again to ride with us! Tommy Jordan and the Fountain Boys

Thread Information