Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Egmont key 9-5 labor day weekend

Hey Everyone,

The time has come again. On Saturday sept 5th (Labor day weekend) We will be heading to Egmont for a all day get together. last time we had 5 ski's two boats, a total of 18 people. We would love to see more ski's out there this time. i will be bringing subs to eat for myself as it seam the grill is a little late getting started. Its gonna be a great time and i hope everyone can join in...

See ya there,

~Chris

Mutilation is the sincerest form of flattery bretster's Avatar
    This sounds like a blast! Never been out there, but heard it's a great place. I am always looking for a chance to get together for a good ride. What are the details, dates, times, on when to meet up? I was thinking of camping out at Ft Desoto for the weekend. Coming from Manatee County, where are you launching?

I put in on anna Maria island behind the police department but i can also put in at 59th on the manatee river. We usualy meet around 11:30 and stay till sunset. we can meet anywhere, in front of the big white cross at ft desoto park (bradenton) or better yet you could put in with me at the police ramp. so we can put all of my junk in my buddy's boat that lives right next to the ramp. (cooler, food ect.) i would suggest bringing a bite to eat and a drink of choice.

We have a blast. music food drinks sun and water. we dont need much more.........

Sounds good. Is that the ramp at the south end of anna maria by the bridge to longboat? I have launched there. Good parking. We are pretty new to the area, but I can find just about anyplace. Is there anyway to drive to egmont? Or are we hauling in gear and supplies via boat? I have a big SUV that can alot of crap n gear if need be.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by my00b16si View Post
    Hey Everyone,

The time has come again. On Saturday sept 5th (Labor day weekend) We will be heading to Egmont for a all day get together. last time we had 5 ski's two boats, a total of 18 people. We would love to see more ski's out there this time. i will be bringing subs to eat for myself as it seam the grill is a little late getting started. Its gonna be a great time and i hope everyone can join in...

See ya there,

~Chris

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    South of St. Petersburg in the bay.

+1
    well crap, I'm heading out there this weekend

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    South of St. Petersburg in the bay.
    oh ok i know know thanks

Well me and the wife are definately in for this ride. Looking forward to meeting you at the ramp.....

hey everyone,

So this is what i have so far......
    I will be launching here http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl (27.513531, -82.714072 paste in search tab) on anna maria island at 11:30...
    my buddy josh as a dock right here so we will load up his boat with the goods and we will be on our way.
    we should be getting to egmont around 12-12:30 and we will be there till sun set. once at egmont we dock in between the two piers on the north end (bayside) http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=nl (27.601939, -82.759854 paste in search tab)

If anyone wants to meet up before 11:30 to ride around then go to josh's dock at 11:30 that sounds good too.

We are sure to have a blast. i cant wait to meet up... If you have any questions feel free to call (941( 526-8050

Thanks ~Chris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information