Thread: Walbro/rrfpr???

Walbro/rrfpr???

With my set up would a walbro pump be benificial,do i need to adjust the rrfpr,as im runing 50lbs with the riva ecu...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    With my set up would a walbro pump be benificial,do i need to adjust the rrfpr,as im runing 50lbs with the riva ecu...thanks

i use walbro with 50 lb + RIVA ecu

without RRFPR

+1
    The walbro is always a good idea IMO. In my experience, running the rude 1 with riva ecu , 50s, and stock reg is vey close to being perfect A/F here in summer months. I suspect it will be a little lean in cool weather at sea level.

Quote Originally Posted by red fox View Post
    i use walbro with 50 lb + RIVA ecu

without RRFPR
    I USUALLY USE THE RRFPR IN THE WINTER @60PSI, PLUS IM RUNNING A RUDE1 MOST OF THE TIME,ALLTHOUGH WHEN ITS BEING MAINTAINED I SWITCH TO AN X CHARGER.....OUR SET UPS ARE SIMILAR I THINK,NOT SURE IF MY STOCK PUMP IS MAN ENOUGH OR NOT

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    The walbro is always a good idea IMO. In my experience, running the rude 1 with riva ecu , 50s, and stock reg is vey close to being perfect A/F here in summer months. I suspect it will be a little lean in cool weather at sea level.
    IF I LEAVE THE RRFPR CONNECTED,SHOULD I TURN IT DOWN TO 58PSI FOR THE SUMMER,BECAUSE I KEEP REMOVING AND INSTALLING,IE SUMMER WINTER,NOT SURE IF TURNING IT DOWN AND LEAVING IT CONNECTED WOULD BE OK,WITH THE RUDE1....NOT SURE HOW THESE REGS WORK,AM I RIGHT TO SAY STOCK REG IS 58PSI....OR AM I BARKING

+1
    IF I LEAVE THE RRFPR CONNECTED,SHOULD I TURN IT DOWN TO 58PSI FOR THE SUMMER,BECAUSE I KEEP REMOVING AND INSTALLING,IE SUMMER WINTER,NOT SURE IF TURNING IT DOWN AND LEAVING IT CONNECTED WOULD BE OK,WITH THE RUDE1....NOT SURE HOW THESE REGS WORK,AM I RIGHT TO SAY STOCK REG IS 58PSI....OR AM I BARKING
    If you want the rrfpr to act like a stock reg set it to 58 and dont run the boost line.

If you want the rrfpr to act like a stock reg set it to 58 and dont run the boost line.
    THANKS,THATS VERY HELPFUL INDEED...GUESS I JUST REMOVE THE LINE,AND SEAL THE PLATE WITH THE BRASS SCREW? IVE DONE REINSTALLING THAT RRFPR ..

+1
    THANKS,THATS VERY HELPFUL INDEED...GUESS I JUST REMOVE THE LINE,AND SEAL THE PLATE WITH THE BRASS SCREW? IVE DONE REINSTALLING THAT RRFPR ..
    Yep. That will work. If your not gonna be checking A/F I would run the fuel pressure a tad higher to be on the safe side. Maybe 60-62lbs.

yep. That will work. If your not gonna be checking a/f i would run the fuel pressure a tad higher to be on the safe side. Maybe 60-62lbs.
    jerry did say 60,and rising in the winter.but summer i didnt need the rrfpr,think i go 60 no boost line summer,60 with boost line for the winter and get the walbro as a extra......speedskip many thanks very helpfull

+1
    jerry did say 60,and rising in the winter.but summer i didnt need the rrfpr,think i go 60 no boost line summer,60 with boost line for the winter and get the walbro as a extra......speedskip many thanks very helpfull
    No problem.

Thread Information