Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: College books

College books

So, I just got back from Davenport University buying books... $720 for 6 books Seriously, I dont get it, they are JUST BOOKS, why do they have to screw college kids?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    So, I just got back from Davenport University buying books... $720 for 6 books Seriously, I dont get it, they are JUST BOOKS, why do they have to screw college kids?
    Have you ever tried Amazon.com? My wife orders all of hers used and so far we have been lucky and saved money.

I need to look yet. They didn't give me a list of books to buy, they said I had to print out my schedule and take it in and had to buy the books from their book store. Now that I know what books I need, I will look online and order them if I find them. I will then return the books that I just bought lol. How long does it usually take to ship books? I need them by next monday

I feel your pain. Engineering books for a 5 year program....I had one book that was $156.....used it for 1 quarter (not even a semester!), to top it off, the bookstore wouldn't even buy it back since a new edition was coming out....bastards!

+1
    I just bought my books today $400....one of them alone was 200 and i probably wont end up needing it

they already know we are spending way too much on tuition, cant they cut us a break on books? I mean seriously, thats like...5-10 MPH

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    I need to look yet. They didn't give me a list of books to buy, they said I had to print out my schedule and take it in and had to buy the books from their book store. Now that I know what books I need, I will look online and order them if I find them. I will then return the books that I just bought lol. How long does it usually take to ship books? I need them by next monday
    Depends on the seller......

im looking at half.com

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Have you ever tried Amazon.com? My wife orders all of hers used and so far we have been lucky and saved money.
    My college rigged books so that you HAVE to by them from the school. Programs for your computers with Certain codes you can only get with Their books. Ridiculous.

+1
    I still have most of my books from college.
    Yes you can buy them used and you can also sell them after you graduate if you so choose. There are textbook websites out there that buy back books.

<LI class=taf>
    • www.Cash4Books.net Better Prices. Fast Payment. Instant price quotes. Try us! <LI class=tam>Sell textbooks

www.TextbookLink.com/sell Want to sell your textbooks? We pay more! Free shipping. Fast Payment.
    • Sell Textbooks for More

www.TextbookWheel.com Get More for Textbooks. Sell Today! Free Shipping. Fast Payment.
    Search Results

1. <LI class=g>Sell Textbooks and Books at eCampus.com - We pay for shipping!

Sell used books and textbooks online fast. Instant quote. Free shipping label. Fast payment. eCampus pays up to 3 times more than campus bookstores.
      www.ecampus.com/buyback.asp - Cached - Similar
      <LI class=g>BIGWORDS.com | Buy Textbooks | Sell Textbooks | Used College ...

Textbook price comparison search engine. New and used textbook prices and textbook buyback prices. We believe BIGWORDS.com is the best way to buy or sell ...
      New and Used TEXTBOOKS - A list of BIG words - Account - Quotes
      www.bigwords.com/ - Cached - Similar
      <LI class=g>Used Textbooks, College Textbooks, Sell and Buy Textbooks, Cheap ...

Used textbooks for all popular college courses are available at BookByte. We buy and sell new and used textbooks. Bookbyte is college students' most trusted ...
      www.bookbyte.com/ - Cached - Similar
      <LI class=g>Cheap Textbooks | Used College Textbooks | Sell Used Text Books Online

ValoreBooks.com is the best place to buy cheap textbooks and sell textbooks online. College students can find cheap textbooks from our marketplace sellers ...
      www.valorebooks.com/ - Cached - Similar
      <LI class=g>Barnes & Noble.com - New & Used Textbooks: Sell Your Used Textbooks

B&N MEMBERSHIP · B&N MASTERCARD · B&N MOBILE · Browse Books · Sell Your Used Textbooks · Textbooks Help & FAQ · Shipping & Delivery ...
      www.barnesandnoble.com/frames/selltextbooks/index.asp - Cached - Similar
      <LI class=g>Sell Textbooks | Free Shipping and Fast Payment | Sell College ...

Sell textbooks to our online TEXTBOOK BUYBACK 365 days a year. Sell textbooks because Books Into Cash pays QUICKLY and the shipping is Free.
      www.booksintocash.com/ - Cached - Similar
    2. Textbooks at Amazon.com

Save up to 30% on New Textbooks and up to 90% off Used Listings. ... Sell Your Textbooks. Learn More. isbn info. Featured Categories in Textbooks ...
      www.amazon.com/New-Used-Textbooks-Books/b?ie... - Cached - Similar

</H3>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information