Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98
  1. #1
    miagp21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    266

    The king, The Fastest Jet Ski in The Southeast!!

    Cuchun came up with this i just couldn't reply cause they closed the other thread thanks to people that are just looking to start problems.. Any ways, i'm in for this event/ races, we all meet up somewhere and race till we have the fastest, who's in??


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Hmmm... replacement thread

  3. #3
    papafever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    2,459
    +1
    3

    gprxp tuning stage

    Quote Originally Posted by miagp21 View Post
    Cuchun came up with this i just couldn't reply cause they closed the other thread thanks to people that are just looking to start problems.. Any ways, i'm in for this event/ races, we all meet up somewhere and race till we have the fastest, who's in??
    count me in for sure.

  4. #4
    miagp21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Hmmm... replacement thread
    if you are going to post other than what the subject is about open a new thread with your own subject ..

  5. #5
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    isn't this what hydrodrags are for?

  6. #6
    miagp21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    isn't this what hydrodrags are for?
    NO, we race a bit different, more top end racing and in salt water which requires not only a fast jet ski but a good driver aswell, plus the hydrodrags are too far from here and have to many regulations to follow..

  7. #7
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by miagp21 View Post
    NO, we race a bit different, more top end racing and in salt water which requires not only a fast jet ski but a good driver aswell, plus the hydrodrags are too far from here and have to many regulations to follow..
    you know there is a whole nother world out there besides miami you guys should get out a little more often..... and if you are gonna race in miami you should name the thread the fastest ski in miami not the fastest ski in the southeast.

    racing in freshwater and racing in saltwater, it makes no difference. racing in chop and racing on glass is a difference story.... its the smarter rider that wins the race.....

    i lived in florida for 3 years and raced and riden in every kind of condition you can ride in down there so before you go telling me i don;t know the conditions down there you can just put that little issue to rest

    case in point... a 64mph stxr will beat a 70mph in the rough stuff everytime... in the glass the reverse is true.......

    and the reason i said hydrodrags is because they do have the unlimited class for speed alley... it's run what you brung and hope you brought enough.... you guys are probably racing long enough till someone gets tired and lets off and the other guy claims the win...

    if you are getting beat by a decent margin and the guy lets off and you pass him..... you lost, he just slowed down, your passing him after he let off doesn;t give you the win

    there is conversions, hybrid hulls (rxp top deck, gpr bottom deck) so as far as regulations go there is very little you really have to deal with.....

  8. #8
    spelling police HAZE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    846
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    you know there is a whole nother world out there besides miami you guys should get out a little more often..... and if you are gonna race in miami you should name the thread the fastest ski in miami not the fastest ski in the southeast.

    racing in freshwater and racing in saltwater, it makes no difference. racing in chop and racing on glass is a difference story.... its the smarter rider that wins the race.....

    i lived in florida for 3 years and raced and riden in every kind of condition you can ride in down there so before you go telling me i don;t know the conditions down there you can just put that little issue to rest

    case in point... a 64mph stxr will beat a 70mph in the rough stuff everytime... in the glass the reverse is true.......

    and the reason i said hydrodrags is because they do have the unlimited class for speed alley... it's run what you brung and hope you brought enough.... you guys are probably racing long enough till someone gets tired and lets off and the other guy claims the win...

    if you are getting beat by a decent margin and the guy lets off and you pass him..... you lost, he just slowed down, your passing him after he let off doesn;t give you the win

    there is conversions, hybrid hulls (rxp top deck, gpr bottom deck) so as far as regulations go there is very little you really have to deal with.....
    +1. I think a good rule to be a GH member is to contribute to the site. Post in other threads, share information, If all your posts are in the same thread mods should delete you.

  9. #9
    papafever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    2,459
    +1
    3

    gprxp tuning stage

    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    you know there is a whole nother world out there besides miami you guys should get out a little more often..... and if you are gonna race in miami you should name the thread the fastest ski in miami not the fastest ski in the southeast.

    racing in freshwater and racing in saltwater, it makes no difference. racing in chop and racing on glass is a difference story.... its the smarter rider that wins the race.....

    i lived in florida for 3 years and raced and riden in every kind of condition you can ride in down there so before you go telling me i don;t know the conditions down there you can just put that little issue to rest

    case in point... a 64mph stxr will beat a 70mph in the rough stuff everytime... in the glass the reverse is true.......

    and the reason i said hydrodrags is because they do have the unlimited class for speed alley... it's run what you brung and hope you brought enough.... you guys are probably racing long enough till someone gets tired and lets off and the other guy claims the win...

    if you are getting beat by a decent margin and the guy lets off and you pass him..... you lost, he just slowed down, your passing him after he let off doesn;t give you the win

    there is conversions, hybrid hulls (rxp top deck, gpr bottom deck) so as far as regulations go there is very little you really have to deal with.....
    i said first get a fast ski get the feeling of real speed then you can make a nice comment.we dont race sail boats down here.

  10. #10
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by papafever View Post
    i said first get a fast ski get the feeling of real speed then you can make a nice comment.
    been there done that... i go fast on land now...... talk to me after you've run quicker than 160 in the 1/4 mile...... [email protected] to be exact


    and what i have currently has no bearing on my ability to make a comment. i've owned fast two strokes in the past and have gotten tired of the maintenance....

    see the attached image below ported twin pipe gp800, 50mm modified carbs, skat pump, msd total loss, gas valves and 215psi of compression.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010136.JPG 
Views:	235 
Size:	712.2 KB 
ID:	147300  

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Can I leave my jet ski in the water?
    By sebas54 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. jet skiing in the Keys
    By BillyR-12X in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:30 PM
  3. What kind of coat to wear while jet skiing in the cold?
    By jcoop421 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 11:24 AM
  4. Leaving jet ski in the water.... UPDATED! PICS POST 8
    By SlowStang305 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:08 PM
  5. cheap jet ski in texas- make money
    By alex29573 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •