Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94
  1. #1
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97

    RUDE3 Stock ECU results 82.5MPH!!!

    Went out today for the first time w/ 3RUDE and stock ECU. Made 13.8-14 PSI at 8140 RPM. Prop was Speedfreeks 12.5/23 w/ 81mm ring. Hit 82.5 MPH on GPS!!! Still need to do some tweekin as I took the screen off the rear air intake and it was worth .5 PSI and even better w/ the seat off. Im going to drill some more holes in the rear grab handle so i can feed this beast. I think this thing is fully capable of 83+ MPH and well over 14 PSI in cooler weather. RAD here today is 2250 FT. This charger is worth 1.5-2 PSI over the ET 68-140. I back to backed them also today. I was at 12.2 PSI w/ the ET at 8100.
    Last edited by Turbo Nick; 08-25-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Forgot to add


  2. #2
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLD06RXP View Post
    Went out today for the first time w/ 3RUDE and stock ECU. Made 13.8-14 PSI at 8140 RPM. Prop was Speedfreeks 12.5/23 w/ 81mm ring. Hit 82.5 MPH on GPS!!! Still need to do some tweekin as I took the screen off the rear air intake and it was worth .5 PSI and even better w/ the seat off. Im going to drill some more holes in the rear grab handle so i can feed this beast. I think this thing is fully capable of 83+ MPH and well over 14 PSI in cooler weather. RAD here today is 2250 FT.
    I read somewhere, I think a JD1 post, where you could put some washers under the grab handle to lift is up and get air in. I like the thoughts of this vs. drilling holes.

    BTW, great work on the ski.

  3. #3
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    Thanks. It is very fast!!

  4. #4
    this was the question weve all been asking and now its been answered. there were guesses of anywhere between 82-84mph. You landed right in the middle and youve still got more tuning to do. that is great news.

    I assume you are running some sort of a dual stage regulator setup correct?

  5. #5
    On a stock ECU!!! I love it!!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    On a stock ECU!!! I love it!!!

    +1

  7. #7
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    this was the question weve all been asking and now its been answered. there were guesses of anywhere between 82-84mph. You landed right in the middle and youve still got more tuning to do. that is great news.

    I assume you are running some sort of a dual stage regulator setup correct?
    No, just the RRFPR set at 45 PSI w/ 50 LBS. Injectors. AF was 11.7. But I do need to go w/ that dual reg set up. With these 50s I have to do more oil changes

  8. #8
    hi friends ! can you let me know which model you use and what part you modify on your ski ?

  9. #9
    Enufpwr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lake St. Clair, Michigan
    Posts
    446
    Very Nice numbers for a Stock ECU boat with a Rude 3 !!!

  10. #10
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    Thanks!! Im very happy especially since its hot here today and I know theres an 83 to be had with some tweeking and cooler air
    Quote Originally Posted by Enufpwr View Post
    Very Nice numbers for a Stock ECU boat with a Rude 3 !!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Aussie 2016 doos do 82.5mph stock (supossedly)
    By DCPTIV in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 07:35 AM
  2. Anyone running 82 mph on stock ECU?
    By rxpredviper in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 07:36 PM
  3. S3 results--stock ecu
    By NoMo-xp4me in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
  4. new rr imp results on stock ecu/injectors
    By mxl16 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:53 PM
  5. re program stock ecu
    By INDY27 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •