Page 1 of 1013 1 2 3 11 51 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 10129
  1. #1
    dlamazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    miami fl
    Posts
    1,193
    +1
    10

    Guaperia in MIAMI thread

    So wassa with this race of every1 lining up lets do this i say not this week but next sunday so every1 can be set for it since its a short notice! please ppl talk in english!!! and you can throw some Cuerro in spanglish


  2. #2
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dlamazing View Post
    So wassa with this race of every1 lining up lets do this i say not this week but next sunday so every1 can be set for it since its a short notice! please ppl talk in english!!! and you can throw some Cuerro in spanglish
    hey the other thread that was closed is open again so go there ha ECHAR GUAPERIA ALLY miami's style baby....

  3. #3
    dlamazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    miami fl
    Posts
    1,193
    +1
    10
    aaahhhh orly vamos a correr las guaguas no este domingo el otro! aahhh los aliniamos aver como corre la guagua mia!

  4. #4
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dlamazing View Post
    aaahhhh orly vamos a correr las guaguas no este domingo el otro! aahhh los aliniamos aver como corre la guagua mia!
    ahhh dale...I race you for money....how much do you want to bet???......$4 or $5 ahhh..lol....

  5. #5
    papafever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    2,459
    +1
    3

    gprxp tuning stage

    Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    ahhh dale...I race you for money....how much do you want to bet???......$4 or $5 ahhh..lol....
    yo why are betting so much money.se van a ir en banca rota.

  6. #6
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by papafever View Post
    yo why are betting so much money.se van a ir en banca rota.
    damn that is true......ok lets started at $3 and if I win your $3 dollars we make six and so on, and so on till I have enough to fill my gas tank and restart again...lol...

  7. #7
    dlamazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    miami fl
    Posts
    1,193
    +1
    10
    cmc!! aahhh vamos a poner un peso cada uno and every one else who races then winner takes all hahaha

  8. #8
    papafever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    2,459
    +1
    3

    gprxp tuning stage

    Quote Originally Posted by dlamazing View Post
    cmc!! aahhh vamos a poner un peso cada uno and every one else who races then winner takes all hahaha
    the way the economy is going that sounds like a better idea.

  9. #9
    papafever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    2,459
    +1
    3

    gprxp tuning stage

    Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    damn that is true......ok lets started at $3 and if I win your $3 dollars we make six and so on, and so on till I have enough to fill my gas tank and restart again...lol...
    estas ready pal weekend o que bola.

  10. #10
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by papafever View Post
    estas ready pal weekend o que bola.
    no man tengo la pata en llama.....lol...but for the weeekend coming up for sure...

Page 1 of 1013 1 2 3 11 51 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Help In Miami....!
    By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 09:25 AM
  2. I need help in MIAMI....!
    By GeoRXT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:32 AM
  3. Be on the look out in Miami!!! Theives!!!!
    By spdracr in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
  4. Almost Done With This Job In Miami
    By Fercho in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 11:13 AM
  5. true gpr in miami,fl
    By titi0314 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •