Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Raced an RXP today

So about 2 weeks ago i noticed an RXP up on a lift on my lake, the only one i've seen. So wouldn't you know i bump into him today, and i've never really seen it out.

Turns out the guy is wicked cool, and just moved here. So i asked him if he wanted to run it and he was game. So we go from a dig, and HOLY SHIT! he didn't kill me. I thought i was going to get my pants pulled down. He said it only has 9 hous on it, and limits the throttle until 10 hours, which makes sense i guess. Regardless, i was pretty impressed because my ski gps'd at 67.7, and i really thought he'd kill me outta the hole.

Good news is after i get my head milled and get leo's holeshot kit, game over baby

+1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by skyline2962 View Post
    So about 2 weeks ago i noticed an RXP up on a lift on my lake, the only one i've seen. So wouldn't you know i bump into him today, and i've never really seen it out.

Turns out the guy is wicked cool, and just moved here. So i asked him if he wanted to run it and he was game. So we go from a dig, and HOLY SHIT! he didn't kill me. I thought i was going to get my pants pulled down. He said it only has 9 hous on it, and limits the throttle until 10 hours, which makes sense i guess. Regardless, i was pretty impressed because my ski gps'd at 67.7, and i really thought he'd kill me outta the hole.

Good news is after i get my head milled and get leo's holeshot kit, game over baby
    I think your also due for a controller

later cd

already installed, guess i forgot to list it

+1

race

so let us understand you guys DID NOT race correct? where roughly do you live?

32 Valves To Love! Racecar_Dave's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    so let us understand you guys DID NOT race correct? where roughly do you live?

OUCH! That's cruel

Racing on the "learning key" is still racing OR it could've just been an excuse in case he got waxed by a 170hp ski.

no what i was saying is i was expecting to get greased, hence i was saying that since i didn't i wanted to know more about this alleged break in mode. But he was pretty cool, and said he used to own a gp1200r. I also told him i have a grand in parts into this thing.

i like in south central mass

+1

water conditions

flat or chop when and if you do you race?

oh i made sure it was smooth haha, i know they're fast bikes, i wanted to see where i stand. It was tiny chop, i was just very surprised that i didn't get annhialited out of the hole, which i'm assuming has to do with his whole break in mode thing?

We'll see what happens tomorrow when it's "broken in". I'll bring the gps this time too heh.

+1
    while you are doing that I would do a keyway

+1

race

hmm, your gonna have to chase him, if its 1/2 mile you'll catch him ,if 1/8 nah, you say he,s bone stock right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information