Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Video of my dorm room!

This is what I am moving into tomorrow morning...im nervous yet exited
    Oh, and might I add, they are BRAND new this fall

Definitely not bad bro. Living with 3 other guys is quite an experience. I could only take 1 year of it (freshman year of college) and then had to go off campus. Whats REALLY REALLY nice about your dorm is each person gets their OWN room AND 2 bathrooms. If I had my own room, things might have been different. We had a large bed room (bunk beds and 4 desks, bathroom, closets..ect) and then another large room was our living room, table...ect). So there was nowhere to go to hide/privacy. Do you know how difficult it is to have a 7am class and have to coordinate bathroom use for 4 people...at 6am. Usually didn't work out so well.

good luck and have some fun

yea, I am SO glad that we all get our own rooms, I couldnt imagine sharing one bedroom with 4 guys haha.

Thanks, everything is packed and ready to go, its just gonna be a whole new thing for me, living on my own...kinda.

+1
    Cool video. The rooms look good.The layout should work out great! Congrats....

Dude that is sweet! You basically have an apartment. Is there a commons area for each suite? I thought our room was pretty nice, needless to say I shouldn't have watched that video lol. Have a good year! What are you studying?

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    you might want to look into your own mini fridge for your room. the fridge in the kitchen is usually the one that gets raided the minute you get home from the bars...with or with out you so if there is anything that you dont want someone to eat or drink, keep it LOCKED in your room. Nice setup...make the best of the first week and get out and go to parties and bars. meet your neighbors too. the first week is the most crucial time. During rush week for the fraternities, go( there are going to be disagreements here) but at least go, meet people and mingle. you dont have to join but Its a way to meet a lot of girls too with the social gatherings they can produce ahhhhh the memories!

+1
    +1 on the mini fridge

First few days have been awesome so far. Already have met some awesome people and first college party coming up wednesday night This school really sucks for parties, its a completely dry campus and there are really no apartments anywhere where upperclassman can live. But yea, each suite has its own common area, you can get a good 8-10 people in there haha...if you squeeze.

Oh yea...one thing that really really sucks here though is the damn security. I can hardly get to any web pages, there like all blocked I just tried to go to a web page and was denied for the reason of "tasteless" WTF does that mean lol. I cant even use torrents or limewire

Hey phil, glad to hear school is going good. My dorm is pretty sweet, Ill have to take pics soon. Just leave ur door open when you are in it and your room becomes the party room and you meet all the poeple. I'm friends with all the kids on my floor already. It really helps man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information