Thread: Seadoo E-tec

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1

Smile Seadoo E-tec

Man I wish Seadoo would make a pwc with those reliable e-tecs.
    i dont think the DI even comes close to the e-tec technology, i'm not a nig fan of the 4tecs, I like my 2 strokes, easy to mess with.if it ever happens I'l be getting my hands on one.

second that, the Etech 600 ski-doo is a sweet machine. It came out mid season two years ago and the dealer started it up in the show room for me, I've never seen anyone start a pwc or ski-doo in a show room before, it was like a 4 stroke at idle, nooo smoke what so ever. Had a change to take one out later that season, pulled hard and sounds like a two stroke high end. My GF dad has a 90hp etech its 3 years old and I ask him how much oil has he used, he's still on the 4L jug that he got when he bought it!!!

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    i know they installed in on some of the skidoos/ lynx but when are they going to let the seadoo's have it, they bragg about how EPA clean they are and why outboards and not seadoo's. I wrote in the past to the BRP company regarding it. I havent heard from them since.

Quote Originally Posted by ultramaxracing05 View Post
    i know they installed in on some of the skidoos/ lynx but when are they going to let the seadoo's have it, they bragg about how EPA clean they are and why outboards and not seadoo's. I wrote in the past to the BRP company regarding it. I havent heard from them since.
    I wouldn't count on hearing back from them about it.

Look up Boyesen Reeds and synchronized charging. This will be the future of 2 strokes. Using a basic carb motor they run a arm off the crank that opens and closes the exhaust port not sure the timing but basically it burns up the exhaust gases that normally get released and creates alot more power and way better emissions. They say its just as good as the current etec but cost 1/2 the price and can be used on a basic carb motor whith port injection or something very simple. I have two articals in some sled mags but I can't find anything on the net to link too.

Thread Information