Thread: NEED HELP!!!!

NEED HELP!!!!

I have an 06 RXT. Thing has been great until now.. I havent rode it for maybe 6 months at most. So i take it out today and when i romp on it it kinda misses. rpms dont go all the way up, and goes about 35. but after holding it down and riding for a little it starts to act pretty normal. then i rest for about 20 min on the island start it up and it acts the same. but once again after a little riding it clears up. speedo only says 62 which normally holds 67 strong. I had half a tank so i filled it up with 93, two injector cleaners, gas treatment, octane booster, and some stable before i went out. The 12v would flash low every once in awhile too.

any idea???

Change spark blug

Quote Originally Posted by boostedblast View Post
    I have an 06 RXT. Thing has been great until now.. I havent rode it for maybe 6 months at most. So i take it out today and when i romp on it it kinda misses. rpms dont go all the way up, and goes about 35. but after holding it down and riding for a little it starts to act pretty normal. then i rest for about 20 min on the island start it up and it acts the same. but once again after a little riding it clears up. speedo only says 62 which normally holds 67 strong. I had half a tank so i filled it up with 93, two injector cleaners, gas treatment, octane booster, and some stable before i went out. The 12v would flash low every once in awhile too.

any idea???
    it looks like you are having a battery voltage problem. check your entire charging system to see if every component is charging and working properly...

Banned User
    pump out that gas tank, all those adders are no good for the 4tec motor, then change the plugs out and also like said check the charging system, also take the batt out and go have it tested, with a good tester, u might have a bad cell.

+1
    dirty fuel injectors sounds like part of the problem. it happened to a friend, once it warmed up it ran better. refill, add some injector cleaner and run it alot.don't know about the 12v sorry!

Thread Information