Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Fernando: Package is installed

Well Fernando the package is finally installed on the boats and all seems well so far. Took the boats out to the Detroit river today and they ran great.
    GPR no. 1 ran 74.6 and it comes out of the hole like a monster. By the way thanks for the launch tips. I still have to plug the ride plate holes on this one that should be good for some speed, I will do that tonight. RPM's are running at 7080 and don't forget it's not ported. GPR. no.2 is running real good at 75.4 and also hole shots like a monster. This one has the ride plate holes pluged thats the only difference. They were running with in a tenth or two of each other before that. It's running 7080 RPM's just like the other one and it's un-ported also. The package is great. I am sure with a little more fine tuning and the 800 grate's installed these numbers can be improved on. I wish I would have had time to get the porting done before I left on vacation but I am leaving this week for the hot southern temps and flat water. As a side bar there are a couple of RXP's that may still be out on the river wondering just what the hell happened, they didn't seem to understand what was wrong with their Sea Doo's and we didn't feel abliged to tell them. Ha. Thanks for all the Help talk to you soon.

Dave
    Taylor, Mi
    Last edited by injected2stroke; 08-14-2006 at 05:32 AM.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Nice numbers Dave. So you got .8 tenths of a mile by plugging the holes.

Jim actually .6 this one is was about .2 faster after the first day out thats the ony difference I can see in the two but the injection may be just slightly different. GPR no.2 was already about a tenth or two faster when I first took them out a week ago. But it was 1 and a 1/2 MPH faster than GPR no.1 last year due to a pump shoe problem.
    Last edited by injected2stroke; 08-14-2006 at 07:24 AM.

+1
    congrats goood numbers. sounds like you might be able to squeeze a little more out of them

Quote Originally Posted by nater785p
    congrats goood numbers. sounds like you might be able to squeeze a little more out of them
    I am glad that you are happy with the results. IT MAKES MY DAY!!!!!

I am still in Miami. Give me a ring 713-875-1812.. I will be on the road heading to RIVA
    Last edited by Fercho; 08-14-2006 at 12:38 PM.

Real good numbers on those skis, got to get together sometime, I live in Warren, usually launch at Metro, but past weekend went to Ohio with Travis and VOODOO.

That would be great can't ever get enough GPR's out on the river. I also launch at Erie Metro. I find myself surrounded by them Blackand Gold or Black and Green Doo's alot it's just more fun when it happens now.

+1
    Hey Dave, is that great holeshot with an 800 grate? If so, how do you stop the cavatation?

No it's with a 1200 grate. I have an 800 but only use it for top end runs. Haven't even tried it yet since I installed the package. It comes out of the hole like a rocket.
    Last edited by injected2stroke; 08-14-2006 at 01:43 PM.

Erie Metro, I went there one time, I liked the area, but didn't like all the sea-weedon 3 different ocassions I had to stop and pull gobs and gobs of that crap out of my in-take. But other than that it was ok. I don't have to worry about that at Metro beach.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information