Looking for Narrow double trailer

I would like to find a double PWC trailer that will fit through a single garage door. (95" wide) So preferably something about 90" would be perfect. Most PWC double trailers are sitting at 100" wide. Which is wider than most boat trailers. In fact I fit a triple axle boat trailer for a 30' boat through this opening (just made it). But the PWC trailer won't.

I found one company in California who makes a cool design:
    http://www.watertoyhauler.com
    But I called the number and it just goes to voicemail so I don't know anything about it. Anyone have any otheroptions that they know of? If the above trailer is crazy expensive (which it looks like it is) I may just go back to having a single PWC.

+1
    I saw the above trailer at the l.a. boat show. pretty slick but to get what your looking for its probably gonna have to be custom. here in the trailer section check out a thread in the modifications section and there you will see the single wide double trailer. I too am having to create that trailer thanks to narrow property lines here in so cal. good luck!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ucf_motorcycle View Post
    I would like to find a double PWC trailer that will fit through a single garage door. (95" wide) So preferably something about 90" would be perfect. Most PWC double trailers are sitting at 100" wide. Which is wider than most boat trailers. In fact I fit a triple axle boat trailer for a 30' boat through this opening (just made it). But the PWC trailer won't.

I found one company in California who makes a cool design:
    http://www.watertoyhauler.com
    But I called the number and it just goes to voicemail so I don't know anything about it. Anyone have any otheroptions that they know of? If the above trailer is crazy expensive (which it looks like it is) I may just go back to having a single PWC.
    What size are your skis? My trailer is for sale and is only 81" wide.:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105241

Thread Information