Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Very short notice : Brazos/whitney sat 10am

plowman creek: launch at around 10 am-11am ,plowman is down the river from kimble bend...tha gang decided at the last min to go there....FYI

+1
    how do you get to plowman creek?

so how was it? is the water up any? sorry I could not made it with that big ass storm from thursday we lost 6 trees took all day and a lot of beer lol! see you at lewi dave!

+1
    Water is way low...the boat ramp is a hollowed out trough where the sand has gotten washed away by boat thrust,you launch your ski with trailer tilted,in the mud....terrible.....but..the water was great in the river, we had two polaris ski's, one rxp stage 2,and my fzr , there were also two hondas there.......the polaris 140 broke but was under power to the ramp on two cylinders, the rxp sucked all the oil out of itself ? the oil light came on ,we stopped , I went to marina got more oil,put it in,he rode a few miles ,oil light came on again, normal sea-doo ending....towed to ramp , yamaha was flawless as was the old 1050 cc polaris which is a great ski.all in all it was a suck ass day, but we did find some very good meskin food in cleburn. The hondas were flawless as usual ...but very slow. Blake you need to come out to the pool friday afternoon, ride the fzr and give me your opinion......

Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    Water is way low...the boat ramp is a hollowed out trough where the sand has gotten washed away by boat thrust,you launch your ski with trailer tilted,in the mud....terrible.....but..the water was great in the river, we had two polaris ski's, one rxp stage 2,and my fzr , there were also two hondas there.......the polaris 140 broke but was under power to the ramp on two cylinders, the rxp sucked all the oil out of itself ? the oil light came on ,we stopped , I went to marina got more oil,put it in,he rode a few miles ,oil light came on again, normal sea-doo ending....towed to ramp , yamaha was flawless as was the old 1050 cc polaris which is a great ski.all in all it was a suck ass day, but we did find some very good meskin food in cleburn. The hondas were flawless as usual ...but very slow. Blake you need to come out to the pool friday afternoon, ride the fzr and give me your opinion......
    if i go to the pool you have to ride lewi with use! ?????

+1
    ok..so when is the lewy ocean ride ? cause I got me a steam ship baby....and it will run.

Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    ok..so when is the lewy ocean ride ? cause I got me a steam ship baby....and it will run.
    sat i,am going! its not that bad!!!

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

sat

sat is the weatherford gig!!!

+1
    Is Whitney worth going to this weekend? Water levels ok? How far can you go up the river? Are there any better ramps to use that you saw? State park maybe?

What about B1 or B3 on this map?

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat...y/access.phtml

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information