Vancouver Canada

2003 Seadoo XPDI Parting Out Monday

2003 Seadoo XPDI 58 hours Parting Out.

Almost everything is brand new on this boat minus acouple sensors. These sensors were over looked I guess as they worked fine and within ohm parimeters.

I am just waiting for a shop in Brooks, Alberta to get back to me because they wanted to buy the boat whole when it was orginally for sale.

Reason for selling: Boat has a curse.

I have individal receipts for everything bought. Each item sold will come with the original receipt I got when placing the order through or Quinns Marina in quebec.

The engine was fully rebuilt by PPG. Only seadoo's best oil XPS has been used. Engine will come with all exhaust raves,k&n air filters-and stock air filter system, plugs, wires, starter, and anything else thats on the motor.

I would like to sell all the electrical all in one shot. All wiring (not sensors) But electrical has been replaced.. So all wiring is brand new were talking 20 hours all sprayed with seadoo lube all mint shape.

Vts motor, vts module is brand new. less then 20 hours.

All the MPEM's are sold accept one which might also be gone. This one I am not sure if it works as this is one of the first ones bought. These are worth afew bucks and condsidering I just sold them all to one guy they must be wanted.

The hull is useless there's lots of pitting from it not being sanded down right and the vent holes are not covered correctly which cracked and is really ugly. Afew friends of mine and me are drinking beer and beating the crap out of the hull with a few baseball bats before it goes to the junk yard.

I can take credit card, mastercard, visa, check (wait for it to clear) cash, paypal.

Either way waiting till Monday to hear what the shop says about buying the machine. I have never dealt with these guys so its a 50/50 chance they'll take it. Post what you want and if it all works out the boat will be completly parted out on Monday and parts will be shipping out the very next day. I Just bought another boat last month and need this one gone as fast as I can as I have no room for a junker boat.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    ya know there is a classified section..they sell thing there

Thread Information