Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

mini rude x v rude 2

Whats the way to go with the following mods on RXT 07 rivagen2 IC and wheel,air,grate,thru hull,gutted box,RE block offs,42's,13/19r plus free mods, Want to keep stock ecu need help tierd of adding parts with little gain. Mini rude x v rude2 plus help?

+1
    If your tired of adding parts the Rude Scers are not the way to go..Youll be looking at Fuel regulators,injectors along with the Scer..BUT if you want to go in this direction then i would go with the 2 Rude...JMO..The mini rude is nice BUT the 2 rude moves more air..

What size injectors and is a reg required are they easy to set? What gains are likely already got a 15/20r ready to fit.

+1
    Youll need this fuel pressure reg:
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1052

These injectors:
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=357

For a 2 Rude setup..Then for a Mini Rude youll need the same reg but if im not mistaking youll need these injectors:

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1155

Then when thats all installed youll need to get an Air fuel meter to check your air fuel ratios so your not to lean or rich..

Check this thread out.Theres alot of information on the mini rude:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101017

+1
    If your looking for an easy bolt on and go id stick with a Riva stage kit. Going to 2rude or mini rude will require lots of tuning and tweeking. Including RRFPR, AF gauge, custom pitch prop just to name a few of the many things needed to run one

Looks like it's going to get fussy so where to go from here I'm stuck want more performance my goal would be 75ish with rapid acceleration keep reading other members performances very jealous

Banned User
    I am running a 07 rxt with a ET137 wheel and a XS IC, with 48 injectors, rrfpr, 15/22r with nozzles to adjust rpm, free mods, gutted box, riva thru hull, opas kit, wedge, 4" custom rear air, bilge blower, i know i am missing somethings nothing major though and am running 76+ with better then X acelleration.

Unsure of your wheel what boost? Still have to fit a reg unsure whats involved want to keep it simple. Looks like the next stage involves much hard tuning and maintenance maybe have to consider an X even with a cracked tunnel lol

+1
    The smaller the Scer the less the maintance...Even with an X-Charger your gonna need to do some tuning..With your setup i see you are running a 13/19???OR Is that suppost to be a 14/19???

also to go mini rude youd need to have a x-charger or have your SC back housing machined to fit the wheel, probably easier just to bite the bullet and go rude 2 or even find a good rude 1 that someones selling for a decent price in the classifieds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information