Sea Doo warranty

Who is up on Sea Doo warranty? I just purchased an brand new left over 07 RXP with an extended warranty. I know it has the ceramic washers and need to be replaced. Do I ride and let it blow up and let them fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by JimboJames View Post
    Who is up on Sea Doo warranty? I just purchased an brand new left over 07 RXP with an extended warranty. I know it has the ceramic washers and need to be replaced. Do I ride and let it blow up and let them fix it?
    Why would you want your ski to be tied up in a dealer for weeks in the middle of the summer (if by chance it does go)? While it is nice having a piece of mind knowing you have a warranty for unforseen problems I would for sure replace the washers (I did myself on my 05 RXP) and relax knowing I do not have to deal with this problem.

I hate the hassle of taking my stuff to a dealer to get fixed regardless of warranty work or customer pay.

But then again it is your ski and your time.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboJames View Post
    Do not wait, get those washers out of there asap. Don't expect that it will get fixed right under warranty when they do fail. I just had to have my engine rebuilt (warranty expired) because the dealer who replaced the supercharger under warranty failed to clean out the engine. They left all the ceramic debris in the engine and my timing chain ended up breaking about 30hrs later. Bad news

Thread Information