05 RXP/stock ECU** Pretty cool #'s with set up.

Wanted to post up what #'s the ski did with the set up I have. Also wanted to thank the people that helped me throughout.

set up :

Stock ECU
    60#'s
    Rude Fuel Controller
    Kanaflex
    X charger
    Thru Hull
    Stock J pipe with o2 bunch welded in
    131 Rotax thermo *** Def not too cold
    15/20R repitched by the master DUKE
    XS "TYPE" I/C set up with flattened out, cut off, tweaked to fit the IC properly on bracket.. lol

Ski yesterday in about 93 HUMID ass weather and with my 260 lb big arse dragging it down went 77.0 at 8100.

Ski has 95 hours on it. I realize these aren't earth shattering #'s but I'm super happy.

With Dukes Plate , a wedge setup, along with 137X wheel-- I find it hard to not be at 80+ very soon. especially in cooler weather

Cal Hartline tuned the fuel controller in about 30 mins and had it working perfectly.. ANYONE thinking that they are hindered with not getting a Rude Fuel Controller cuz they can't get it tuned e.t.c.--- you need to get in touch with Cal. He can write the tunes and make the ski SING !!!

Duke is the man for pretty much everything else. the guy has seen it and lived it for basically every combo on our skis, knows what works and what doesn't. Thank you again Duke!

Again, huge thanks for everyones help along the way.

+1
    Glad to see it work out so well Chris!! Really good numbers for the first try and especially with that kinda heat.

No doubt with a little more boost and a rideplate 80+ won't be a problem.

Very happy your pleased and look forward to working with you in the future!! Great group of friends!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRXP View Post
    Cal Hartline tuned the fuel controller in about 30 mins and had it working perfectly.. ANYONE thinking that they are hindered with not getting a Rude Fuel Controller cuz they can't get it tuned e.t.c.--- you need to get in touch with Cal. He can write the tunes and make the ski SING !!!

This is very true!! Cal has figured out everything there is to know about this controller and then some. This is what he does and does very well. Splitting hairs is an understatement. Never did I think I could go from 10.0 idle to 13.5 with a trick tune on the fuel controller. He can fool it to do just about anything.

Banned User
    how do i get ahold of this Cal guy, I would like to get my ski tuned right so its not so damn pig rich.

Johnny, HighPSI is his ID on here at greenhulk. PM him, he is a great guy and KNOWS very well how to tune the fuel controllers. If you are close to him, you don't even need the cable ... Cal is known VERY well in the Racing world with Grand Nationals, and being the tuning KING with FAST technology and others.

He will make you very happy I'm sure. If you can't get ahold of him via PM, PM me and I'll get you his cell.

+1
    Great numbers Chris. I wasn't sure Cal could do it with the stock ecu and 60's, but he did. I guess I shouldn't be real surpised since I am running 80's in my ski and he got it tuned in on Saturday. Starting to think I am going to get rid of the RRFPR and just run a set fuel pressure and tune up the RUDE controller.

Yeah man, ya know when you think about it--the Rude Fuel controller is excellent--- problem is soo many were dissapointed due to the units all of sudden not being avail, and not being able to get tunes. Enter Cal..

Basically, So many people have ski's that are doing 77-78 and they have WAY more stuff done to their skis than I do---but it's the TUNE..

The tune is everything. Coming from someone that has had 3 Cobras that were DAILY driven on pump gas , No headers, FULL weight, with basically just a whipple s/c, supporting injectors TB and TUNE-- the car "consistently" ran 10.70's on Daily driven Drag radials. 130 in the 1/4 mile and 105 in the 1/8th. These numbers could never happen and allow the car to be driven HARD for 30k miles and never have a hick up without the solid TUNE on the car.

I'll say it again.. the TUNE is everything.

edit
    Last edited by caliburst; 09-03-2009 at 08:16 PM.

+1
    PX, stock ecu, 2RUDE these are just my results- 80.5mph in Florida Thanks, Duke

Please let us all know when Erik gets your ski over 80.5mph.

Thread Information