Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    no reverse jayohentran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    543
    +1
    1

    FS: riva efi controller

    I have a Riva EFI controller that I am selling. It's been on my ski for a couple of months. All the lights on it work, and comes on as it should. selling for $240 shipped. paypal.


  2. #2
    hello...this is an efi control unit for 1200gpr.i have a 2000 model,it works on it?and i am from greece,will you do the shipping to greece?

  3. #3
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by om1ros View Post
    hello...this is an efi control unit for 1200gpr.i have a 2000 model,it works on it?and i am from greece,will you do the shipping to greece?

    Welcome to GH. NO, its for the 03' to current. You need the Advent cdi.

  4. #4
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jayohentran View Post
    I have a Riva EFI controller that I am selling. It's been on my ski for a couple of months. All the lights on it work, and comes on as it should. selling for $240 shipped. paypal.

    Contact member WFO.....he was looking for one.

  5. #5
    thank you...do you know were i can find an engine control unit for my jet?i am looking for a used riva efi contol unit but i can't find.r&d has one..is it good?

  6. #6
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by om1ros View Post
    thank you...do you know were i can find an engine control unit for my jet?i am looking for a used riva efi contol unit but i can't find.r&d has one..is it good?
    Is your ski fuel injected? or does it have carbs?
    if it is an 2000 GPR they came with carbs so this won't work, either will an R&D EFI. Plerase do some reading on carbs

  7. #7
    an r&d ecu will work in my ski?

  8. #8
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by om1ros View Post
    an r&d ecu will work in my ski?
    yes, so will and advent ECU. remember ECU (Engine Control Unit) and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) are two different things, don't confuse them.

  9. #9
    i am sorry...my mistake...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Riva EFI Controller
    By mjh3ides in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:51 AM
  2. FS: Riva EFI Controller 30hrs old $215 shipped
    By crashhard in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Riva Efi Controller 4 Sale
    By N8R in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:38 PM
  4. WTB: Riva EFI controller
    By jayohentran in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 04:22 PM
  5. Riva EFI controller
    By yami_rida#26 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •