Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

06 RXP SuperCharger rebuild kit needed ASAP!

Guys, so i lost RPM and top speed, took it to the dealer and it the supercharger needs to be rebuilt (i.e ceramic washer to be replaced, etc...) But they tell me Seadoo has the supercharger rebuild kit on backorder for ONE MONTH!!!!! I need my toy fixed by this Sat. How in the world do I find these parts for the dealer? I have warranty that is covering it but fear they want the ordering to go through their traditional channels. Please help! Where can I tell the dealer to overnight the parts from?

Thanks,

Matt

+1
    Matt, you can order right here from this sites online store. I have them in stock. Please specify next day air in the comments section when you place your order

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=18_63

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

can the dealer buy them or will my warranty process not allow that? They claim it has to go through Seadoo? Thoughts?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mpourcho View Post
    can the dealer buy them or will my warranty process not allow that? They claim it has to go through Seadoo? Thoughts?

You or your dealer will need to buy it through my store.

The 215/255 kits are not on back order to my knowledge.

It's the 185 HP kits that are on back order until next month.

Thanks. I will chat with the dealer in the am. Hopefully they won't be stupid. Appreciate the help.

Jerry, Fun Bike Center is not sure how to get their ordering setup with you(they are kind of slow). Could you call them and walk them through it? They want to overnight part # 420881100 but are confused. You can ask for John in service at 858-278-6635. I truly appreciate your help and look forward to future biz.

Matt Pourcho

Guys, so i lost RPM and top speed, took it to the dealer and it the supercharger needs to be rebuilt
    When the washers let go they usually end up in the engine and can cause problems (lots of threads on this forum). Don't rush and just get the washers replaced without having the dealer take the time to get the broken pieces out of the motor, or you are going to be looking at some serious repairs.

+1
    Jerry, Fun Bike Center is not sure how to get their ordering setup with you(they are kind of slow). Could you call them and walk them through it? They want to overnight part # 420881100 but are confused. You can ask for John in service at 858-278-6635. I truly appreciate your help and look forward to future biz.

Matt Pourcho

All they have to do is go to this item in my store and click "buy now" and continue with the checkout process.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=763

I'm not set up to take phone orders. All orders must go thru the online store.

Thanks

+1
    umm matt, if they cant figure out how to order the part, see if you can order it yourself, and them install it. then reimburse you the cost. simple invoice will be provided with the order so they can see what it costs.
    however as a dealer they might get the part cheaper from seadoo, but i dont know that for sure.
    jerry, greenhulk isnt gonna call them!!!!, they gotta place the order or at least call him!!
    you should take the bull by the horns here and expedite this yourself, if the dealer will let you. as long as theres no extra money out of pocket for you.

Jerry, is there any difference between your rebuild kit and the one I can get from the Seadoo Dealership?

Besides not having to bend over, that is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information