what is the rebate seasonal pattern

Hi all,
    I have decided to get a RXT instead of a RXP for me and my wife. That is due to the input of some of the forum guys here who pointed out how much more comfy the RXT is for two people. The thing is that the time spent figuring out what I needed resulted in the costs going up $1000 since the seadoo rebates are now less than in august. Do these rebates keep dropping thru the winter?

On a side note, I never could figure out what the rebate actually is in dollars. Seadoo would only say what it applied to.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX11 View Post
    Hi all,
    I have decided to get a RXT instead of a RXP for me and my wife. That is due to the input of some of the forum guys here who pointed out how much more comfy the RXT is for two people. The thing is that the time spent figuring out what I needed resulted in the costs going up $1000 since the seadoo rebates are now less than in august. Do these rebates keep dropping thru the winter?

On a side note, I never could figure out what the rebate actually is in dollars. Seadoo would only say what it applied to.
    Sorry bro, but I believe the rebate is over. I got 2 ski's and the rebate ended August 31st. Not sure if that meant everywhere but all the dealers I have gone to the $1800 rebate ended the 31st.

The economy is still in the dumper. I would bet the "rebates / promotions" continue for a long time.

http://www.sea-doo.com/en-US/promotions/watercraft/

I agree.

I think the rebates will keep dropping in value throughout the season. I had a good lineup on a 08 RXT-X with the reduced Sept rebate. It was a good price since it was a left over. However, I just spent a couple of hours reading about the 255hp 08's cracking their tunnels and sinking from crappy fiberglass layups. No point in buying a ski that needs $1000 in jury rigged patching right off the bat to keep it off the bottom of the lake. I am back to looking for the stronger 215hp RXT models and whatever rebate is out there.

Good choice ZX11, I'm getting an 08 RXP 215 this Thursday, but I think the RXT is a great model too.

Thread Information