RIVA ECU activations problem

I buy brand new RIVA ECU from RIVA, and local BRP dealer can not activations. RIVA not sent me instructions for activations, but we know need us BUDS and ask RIVA about activations code. This code already sent Riva, but not options in BUDS for activations ( MODULE ) .
    Anybody know what I need do now?? I Ask Riva by email, but not answer back yet.

Call Bubba at Riva he will help you

Quote Originally Posted by repsol View Post
    i buy brand new riva ecu from riva, and local brp dealer can not activations. Riva not sent me instructions for activations, but we know need us buds and ask riva about activations code. This code already sent riva, but not options in buds for activations ( module ) .
    Anybody know what i need do now?? I ask riva by email, but not answer back yet.
    all you need is the activation code from riva....the guy with the buds should be able to get it activated with it,its a basic install with codes.....before you leave the dealer check the vts and speedo are working....double check them both....

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    all you need is the activation code from riva....the guy with the buds should be able to get it activated with it,its a basic install with codes.....before you leave the dealer check the vts and speedo are working....double check them both....
    thanks MARK,

but before when I go my dealer RIVA sent me code ( Thanks to Jerry to speed ) else I not have installed speedo and VTS

in BUDS not was options for activations ...

Quote Originally Posted by repsol View Post
    thanks MARK,

but before when I go my dealer RIVA sent me code ( Thanks to Jerry to speed ) else I not have installed speedo and VTS

in BUDS not was options for activations ...
    SOMETIMES BUDS DONT ACTIVATE THE VTS OR SPEEDO.....ALL NEEDS TO BE DONE IS A REWRITE....ALOGORITHIMS....M BOAT..0.3164...B BOAT...0000...THESE HAVE TO BE INSTALLED TO GET YOUR SPEEDO AND VTS WORKING,A GUY FROM RIVA TOLD ME THIS MAY TAKE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS,SO CHECK ALL FUNCTIONS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DEALER SAVES LOTS OF TIME....DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS

+1
    They will need to go under replace ecu in their BUDS menu, just like replacing a bad ECU. Then when they get it installed, they can enter the activation code, and program keys, activate VTS, etc..

Thread Information