Got my revenge back with the GP1300R's that spanked me!!!

Well went out on the weekend and i had just completed my full STG 1 kit finishing it off by installing my impellar and wedge. I ended up seeing the 2 guys that beat me the week before, for those who read my prior post on here called ( raced 2 GP1300R's and got spanked!!). Well lined em up again, and the first race with the skinnier guy i lost! but not by as much as last time, and the guys like did you do something different, and i told him about the impellar and wedge , so we went again , and he keep jumping the gun! but i lost again , so finally the last race i said 1,2,3 GO!! and i pulled him and held him off to the very end , for the victory but he was still coming back fast!!!. So then on to the other GPR that beat me , well long story short, raced him twice and beat him both times . Both the guys were impressed especially cause they beat me the week before!!, and now i turn around and give them a run for there money lol!!! but they still wouldnt tell me there mods they still kept saying they were stock. The one guy the skinnier one showed me his GPS and it read 75.4mph!!!, and im like do i looked stupid to you lol!! and they both dont have the imfamous yamaha tail squirter so i ask him do you guys have major pump work done and they smerked cause i have never seen a GPR get outta the whole like these ones did, there almost right with me!! i also got to hear them when they left and they sounded different , but anyways im glad i got most of my revenge back , this STG 1 put a smile on my face!! and there's!! STG 2 coming next year!!

I beleve you have raced a board member. his posts have him on 2 1300r with
    the package on them read recent posts thier in here I think all in the same area to us. you guys are just down the river from me.

+1
    I hope I can have the same luck at the end of last year 2 guys one on a 1300 and one on a modded 1200XLT beat me on my 65 mph 03 GTX the 1200 really smoked me but the 1300 was close and as he was a bout 2 boats in front he started spanking his ass. when we got to a cove where some other people were I stoped to talk and they were total dicks. I hope to find them this afternoon as I just installed my intercooler

how's your mods coming along shhr ?
    I might be free for a next thursday cruise. Wify is doing girls night out

+1
    I just finished installing the last part that I have (intercooler) and will be hitting Old Hickory this afternoon to test,

I dont see any reason i cant make it next TH

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy-K
    I beleve you have raced a board member. his posts have him on 2 1300r with
    the package on them read recent posts thier in here I think all in the same area to us. you guys are just down the river from me.
    Really do you know wut there board name is? and where abouts are you from , do ride in crystal bay at all!!, have you raced these guys yet and whats you ski running on GPS i wouldnt mind running you to see how i do!!

Thread Information