Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Any news of the Nashville race??

Does anyone have any news of the race?? did Chris MacClugage kick A$$ on his FZR!?

X-Closed Course Racer xracer128's Avatar
    I've heard so far he won the first motos...

I heard Macc won the runabout open.. He took first in the first moto and Craig was in first but broke down and so did Dustin then Macc had a half a lap lead on the rest of the field

In runabout stock Troy Synder got the holeshot and led for the first 3 laps, Mac was in about 5th off the start, but made pretty quick work of everyone. He caught Synder and pressured him into missing a bouy. Once he got by, it was OVER.

In open Warner was on the pole with Mac right next to him. Warner was on a 15f. They were pretty much neck and neck with Warner getting the holeshot. Macc was in second and Farthing third. Farthing brok about 2 laps in, then seconds later, Warner broke. After that, the race was pretty much over. We left shortly thereafter. I got a message from friends who stayed that Macc holeshotted moto 2, Farthing was in second and Warner third. Farthing caught and passed for the lead and then broke. Macc let Warner go on to take the win, but he wasn't in it for the overall. Macc wins the Open Championship with a 1-2 finish. Not sure how he did in moto 2 of the stock race.

By the way, Scott Wilk raced JD1's white FZr in the open races and finished 5th overall. Wilk is a Doo racer with years of experience and he sent me a text saying he LOVED the FZR, lol. I think his mom and dad are going to be having a yard sale of Doo stuff.

Scottie

+1
    Great report guys, it seems that the FZR is more relaiable even when pushed hard. Go Yamaha!!

good report sounds like the yammis holding there own and just keep getting better and better

+1
    +1, Macc kicked ass!!!!!

Scott Wilk/Kenshin489 rode the white JD FZR, we didnt even plan on racing it but after we got there and noticed how good the ski ran and how reliable it was we went with it. We missed 3rd place by acouple pointsthe kid never rode the ski! ever! got on it and rode with everyone in the Pro class and stayed with them, passed a Zapata/RXP and was in the hunt for 3rd in the 2nd moto!! Great job Scott Wilk Yes we are comin and were comin strong

The FZR is unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie mac View Post
    In runabout stock Troy Synder got the holeshot and led for the first 3 laps, Mac was in about 5th off the start, but made pretty quick work of everyone. He caught Synder and pressured him into missing a bouy. Once he got by, it was OVER.

In open Warner was on the pole with Mac right next to him. Warner was on a 15f. They were pretty much neck and neck with Warner getting the holeshot. Macc was in second and Farthing third. Farthing brok about 2 laps in, then seconds later, Warner broke. After that, the race was pretty much over. We left shortly thereafter. I got a message from friends who stayed that Macc holeshotted moto 2, Farthing was in second and Warner third. Farthing caught and passed for the lead and then broke. Macc let Warner go on to take the win, but he wasn't in it for the overall. Macc wins the Open Championship with a 1-2 finish. Not sure how he did in moto 2 of the stock race.

By the way, Scott Wilk raced JD1's white FZr in the open races and finished 5th overall. Wilk is a Doo racer with years of experience and he sent me a text saying he LOVED the FZR, lol. I think his mom and dad are going to be having a yard sale of Doo stuff.

Scottie

+1
    Moto 2 of pro stock, Macc missed a bouy, went back for it and was at the tail end of the lap...Next time around he went for a swim, then someone said he missed yet another bouy but I didnt see it, he wound up finsihing 3rd after all of that..he was on fire.....It was great to hang with him and the rest of Macc racing all weekend.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    +1, Macc kicked ass!!!!!

Scott Wilk/Kenshin489 rode the white JD FZR, we didnt even plan on racing it but after we got there and noticed how good the ski ran and how reliable it was we went with it. We missed 3rd place by acouple pointsthe kid never rode the ski! ever! got on it and rode with everyone in the Pro class and stayed with them, passed a Zapata/RXP and was in the hunt for 3rd in the 2nd moto!! Great job Scott Wilk Yes we are comin and were comin strong

The FZR is unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!
    Dan thanks again for letting me ride your FZR. That ski is awesome to say the least and just handles rough water on the course like its nothing. Really wish they had given us 20 laps for the 2nd moto then maybe there would of been another FZR on the podium.

+1
    Macc does it again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information