Thread: Amazingly Simple Home Remedies
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM #1
Amazingly Simple Home Remedies
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup
of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be
almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by
simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed
for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to
use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you
will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will
forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really
You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.
If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
1. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
2. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
3. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
4. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you never
know when you might need them to empty your bedpan
08-16-2006, 02:00 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- Gold Coast Australia
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By RX951 in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 105Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:00 PM
By RX951 in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2006, 11:10 PM
By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2005, 01:03 AM
By CRAZEDRXP in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 31Last Post: 07-07-2005, 07:28 AM