looking for starflight...

im looking for starflight, hes not replying to my pm...

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by andy95'slx780 View Post
    im looking for starflight, hes not replying to my pm...
    Must have the day off, I'm sure he'll get back to ya

my parts is still with him... i haven't send him money yet..

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Were you been? He'll follow up, you fell off the face of the earth.

Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    +1
    Andy, you left me hanging on to a bunch of parts for over 9 months since the last item was purchased completing your wish list. I was hoping to have recieved the money by what? Last Christmas? That would have been a good time to recieve the payment. I believe I had the package ready to go, weighed, and shipping quoted in November. You said you had cashflow issues in Dec., and I understood. I think it was about the time Deb was diagnosed with her problem that I heard from you again. That would have been April. You asked if i'd pickup some car parts for you, and I said I wasn't interested. You said you would pay soon. It's now September, and you think I still have the parts? Did you really expect me to hold them this long? A part or 2 has been sold. I've used a part or two, and I'm holding the rest as spares. I hope you understand.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by starflight View Post
    Andy, you left me hanging on to a bunch of parts for over 9 months since the last item was purchased completing your wish list. I was hoping to have recieved the money by what? Last Christmas? That would have been a good time to recieve the payment. I believe I had the package ready to go, weighed, and shipping quoted in November. You said you had cashflow issues in Dec., and I understood. I think it was about the time Deb was diagnosed with her problem that I heard from you again. That would have been April. You asked if i'd pickup some car parts for you, and I said I wasn't interested. You said you would pay soon. It's now September, and you think I still have the parts? Did you really expect me to hold them this long? A part or 2 has been sold. I've used a part or two, and I'm holding the rest as spares. I hope you understand.
    Wow.....

Where's your patience Star????

u should have inform me and given me deadline before you made your decisions star....ok....thank you... and im sorry..., maybe its about time my ski won't run anymore, and maybe a deserve a new one...

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by andy95'slx780 View Post
    u should have inform me and given me deadline before you made your decisions star....ok....thank you... and im sorry..., maybe its about time my ski won't run anymore, and maybe a deserve a new one...
    No Andy,He shouldn't have to try and chase you down, or give you a deadline. What good would a deadline be if he already bought the parts.(Hey,he did do that). When you ask someone to spend there money on parts for you and you don't pay right away,They are stuck with something they don't really need or want. I'm just glad Star didn't get alot of money tied up in car parts sitting around taking up room. Sorry,but up can only expect so much.

Thread Information