Brain Baldwin in Nashville

Well I know most people dont know me,I race in region 4 in Great Lakes Water Cross tour..This past weekend i had some problems on sat in my am stock class..The thermostat housing on my rxp-x broke...I dont know Brain at all,and he let me borrow a thermostat from a boat he bought there..I just want to let everyone know that this is the reason I race jet skis..People like him that help out a stranger,with no questions asked....Thanks sooooo much!! You my friend are a stand up person and I wish you well with all your racing and kick some ass at the world finals.. if you are going..I owe you one...I took third in pro-am stock on sunday and could not have done it without you.. also my third was a gift,I really got lucky,I know that... Thanks again to all the riders and friends out there... have a great day...see you in havasu.. joe bohaczek 707

Brian

He also helped me a couple years back at a race in Tupelo, MS. It was my first time to race and he took the time to explain alot about racing and how to set up your ski and also gave me some great riding tips. I just wanted to say Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe563 View Post
    Well I know most people dont know me,I race in region 4 in Great Lakes Water Cross tour..This past weekend i had some problems on sat in my am stock class..The thermostat housing on my rxp-x broke...I dont know Brain at all,and he let me borrow a thermostat from a boat he bought there..I just want to let everyone know that this is the reason I race jet skis..People like him that help out a stranger,with no questions asked....Thanks sooooo much!! You my friend are a stand up person and I wish you well with all your racing and kick some ass at the world finals.. if you are going..I owe you one...I took third in pro-am stock on sunday and could not have done it without you.. also my third was a gift,I really got lucky,I know that... Thanks again to all the riders and friends out there... have a great day...see you in havasu.. joe bohaczek 707
    B R A I N ? Is he that smart???

Thumbs up

I race, not big on spelling sorry... I am sure there are alot more spelling and gramer issues in my post. good times

We looked for an hour for the part and he was the only person that had one that was not going to be used. He let us have it with no questions asked.
    Thanks Brian!
    Duane

OK, I lied. He did ask one question. "When would he be getting it back?"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by joe563 View Post
    He's also a great pilot.

Had fun hanging out with your "brew" crew. Congrads!

yea i had a great time... beers in havasu baby... see you there

Thread Information