2006 Stock RXT - need help

Hi Guys!

I own a 2006 stock RXT, and i need your opinion.

Wich solas impeler should i install in order to gain "hole shot", without loosing (or gain ) top speed?

Thanks in advance

Rodri

+1
    Hole shot can be tricky and often requires experimentation. As you can see below, Jerry's shootout proved that the stock RXT (center ski) has outstanding hole shot already—especially for a 3 seater. If you are cavitating you might want to replace your wear ring; this is a common problem and should be checked periodically.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodri View Post
    Hi Guys!

I own a 2006 stock RXT, and i need your opinion.

Wich solas impeler should i install in order to gain "hole shot", without loosing (or gain ) top speed?

Thanks in advance

Rodri
    Rodri,

Theres a piece of aftermarket call Hydraulic Hand Nozzle Positioning. My friend install it on he's 2007 RXT and took me out the hole in all three runs. I'm going to order one and install. My ski is a 2006 RXT and running 76.1 but my hole shot suck's. If! I want to compete with the Big Boy's at the Hydro in Nov. it would be a must. But like YoYamma stated check your wear ring and see it have some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Hole shot can be tricky and often requires experimentation. As you can see below, Jerry's shootout proved that the stock RXT (center ski) has outstanding hole shot already—especially for a 3 seater. If you are cavitating you might want to replace your wear ring; this is a common problem and should be checked periodically.

Hi!

My ski is completely stock. The wear ring is fine, and the hole shot is good, but i would like to tune it up a little. In your opinion, changing the impeller, is it going to make a diference, worth the investement?

Thanks guys

Rodri

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodri View Post
    Hi!

My ski is completely stock. The wear ring is fine, and the hole shot is good, but i would like to tune it up a little. In your opinion, changing the impeller, is it going to make a diference, worth the investement?

Thanks guys

Rodri
    For what you are looking for adding the stage 1 components will wake the ski up substantially. You can buy the whole bolt in kit here in the store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=265

Or you can search for used components if on a budget and install these items.
    4" Kanaflex air intake (Riva is 3")
    Riva intake grate
    Riva pump wedge
    Solas SRX-CD-14/17R impeller (If you buy used make sure no one messed with it)
    Free flow exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    For what you are looking for adding the stage 1 components will wake the ski up substantially. You can buy the whole bolt in kit here in the store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=265

Or you can search for used components if on a budget and install these items.
    4" Kanaflex air intake (Riva is 3")
    Riva intake grate
    Riva pump wedge
    Solas SRX-CD-14/17R impeller (If you buy used make sure no one messed with it)
    Free flow exhaust
    Thanks for your help Gus13letter!!

The whole kit is a bit too expensive, but i´m going to consider looking for the items you mentioned.

Thanks

Rodri

Thread Information