2010 comparisions

has anyone heard of any comparisons done between the rxpx and rxtx? is the hole shot the same or is one faster? also seems to me with the new s3 hull on the rxtx that it might be faster on a closed course if there is any sort of chop. or is it still too heavy. lasy year between the twothe rxtx didnt lose by much... just seeing if people are planning on steering away from the px and getting into something with better ruff water handling

+1
    They are both slowed down by the manufacturer in various ways, so stock for stock is hard to tell how the hulls compare really. The new hull is a foot and a half longer than the RXP-X hull which always seems to slow things down a bit. If they could knock a foot and a half off that new ski, I would be pretty interested in it.

cool thanks for the info. i think it may have a shot around the course. the yamis are about the same size as the rxtx and they hold there own against the px and if it gets ruff they dominate. just wondering how hard it would be to throw that thing through turns.

Cool Heres for hoping but I seriously doubt it

If a 2010 RXT-X 260 could beat a RXP-X 255 out of the hull I would shit bricks . Then I would proceed to purchase a 2010 RXT-X 260 .

Here's for hoping but I seriously doubt that 5hp can overcome that weight difference (not to mention the hull size). Buy hey, if it could it would be a very lucrative ski, I might not be able to resist

Now a RXP-X with a stepped hull, that could be freaking awesome...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKawi View Post
    If a 2010 RXT-X 260 could beat a RXP-X 255 out of the hull I would shit bricks . Then I would proceed to purchase a 2010 RXT-X 260 .

Here's for hoping but I seriously doubt that 5hp can overcome that weight difference (not to mention the hull size). Buy hey, if it could it would be a very lucrative ski, I might not be able to resist

just wait about 12 more months. I told everyone to wait a year before buying the Fx sho because a two seater would follow the next year and no one listened. there is a two seater(really a smaller three seater like the fzr) rxp-x coming.

Thats what im hoping for RUSH

Cool Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    just wait about 12 more months. I told everyone to wait a year before buying the Fx sho because a two seater would follow the next year and no one listened. there is a two seater (really a smaller three seater like the fzr) rxp-x coming.
    Man, if SeaDoo would make the RXP-X say the size of the old RXT that would be a sick ski. Add that oft-rumored 2.0L engine and all of the Yamaha fanboys would be crying for mercy .

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKawi View Post

It might be able to. There is alot to be said for hull dynamics.

of the floor in a straight line RXT-X and RXP-X are the same...Ocean belongs to the T-X track is dominated by the P-X

Thread Information