230 challenger 510

hey guys just blew the supercharger on my 230 510 dnt no how boat never out of the water i had an 08 200 with the old washers and neva blew it up does anyone no if they changed the washers for 09 i baby this thing never beat it up its only a month and a half old im pissed good thing the summer is over cause i would be pissed and thank god it happened now not in the start of the season does anyone no any good dealers in longisland that i can take it to

sorry. but how many hours. just bought a 230wake 28 hr. and du you know if it the washer or bearing.

hey guys just blew the supercharger on my 230 510 dnt no how boat never out of the water i had an 08 200 with the old washers and neva blew it up does anyone no if they changed the washers for 09 i baby this thing never beat it up its only a month and a half old im pissed good thing the summer is over cause i would be pissed and thank god it happened now not in the start of the season does anyone no any good dealers in longisland that i can take it to
    Huh.....
    I think he's trying to tell us something?

i maybe got 12 to 15 hrs on it i didnt take it apart so i dnt no what went in the charger im waiting on formula one to get back to me i hard there good

Rob Is the man at Formula 1. He knows what has to be done and fixes them perfect. He's the best around.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Len View Post
    Rob Is the man at Formula 1. He knows what has to be done and fixes them perfect. He's the best around.
    hey ass

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    hey ass
    that`s even putting it way to politely Steve!
    Hey man, how you doin`!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    lmao.... doing well Andy! shop has been overwhelming. hardly a free minute to spare for the past 3 months. finally winding down a bit and just catching up on work and about to get in high gear for the storage and winterization gig

hows everything been by u?

Thread Information