Ultra 150 stator aftermarket solutions

I need more current than the factory stator can put out. According to the manual I am seeing a 10 amp nominal output. I want to run an electronic fuel pump and the microsquirt efi system. The pump I want to run requires at least 6 amps. Are there any aftermarket stators out there with higher output? Is there anyone out there that rewinds these?

I feel if I can get at least a 20 amp stator I should easily be able to get this efi system to work. On the flip side, is there any aftermarket pulse driven fuel pump capable of supplying ~ 140 lph @ around 50 psi?

I dont know of any aftermarket stators that are going to give that kind of power. I think the biggest pulse pump you will find is the mikuni df62. It is rated for 62 lph but nowhere even close to the pressure you want. Mabe some of the walbro pumps the 4 stroke guys are using would work.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Lightbulb yo

hey, why are you going to efi? ever think having yours respun by a snowmachine shop. they run efi and injection all the time. or see what the new little honda 4wheeler has efi and a intank pump, not shure whats the psi or gph on either, but they might be able to use the lower voltage your looking at

hey it seeems like your steeped in kawasakis right
    well my friend has a ultra 150 from 2000 or later, it blew all cylinders one at a time, so its got 2 slightly used and needs a new 3rd,
    well i am wondering do you think its worth the 1000bucks shes asking,
    it needs work but i hear there fuckin badass
    ok tks,

Quote Originally Posted by btldigger View Post
    I dont know of any aftermarket stators that are going to give that kind of power. I think the biggest pulse pump you will find is the mikuni df62. It is rated for 62 lph but nowhere even close to the pressure you want. Mabe some of the walbro pumps the 4 stroke guys are using would work.

What exactly are you trying to do?

+1

Cool here's an idea

Check out Rm stator. They are rebuilding my 650sx stator. They are out of canada,don't sweat the shipping. It only cost me 9 bucks from va, took two weeks though. They are honest too, as my stator was actually good. I'm getting them to improve it as far as reliability as it is the weak link in these classic skis. Do a search, givem a call.

I spoke with steve at skiworx and he suggested to me trying to get an stx di stator to work.

Anyone have any input on the specs on that thing and weather it will bolt up or not?

I want play with this thing over the wintertime with microsquirt. Im more well versed with injection than carbueration and I think it would be a fun project. Im not so much worried about the performance but the fun of playing with it will be more than enough for me.

My main problems right now are the stock oil injection system and the stator output issue. I want start another thread on this once I work out these issues.

Thread Information