Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's up with Shibby

Why have you become so sour toward your RXT after doing all those mod's?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    geesh... am i really coming off that harsh about them? they are fun and powerful and all and awesome straight-line cruisers... but it takes too much money to make them achieve high top speeds in the mid-high 70s... and they can't handle very well at all. i used to just ride straight and jsut go from point A to B... but recently after spending time on kawis and RXPs and running tight turns in snake trails in the grass lands, the RXT is a PIG. ask Vman... we call him the lawnmower now bc taking an RXT around these tight narrow turns results in the ski being catapulted atop the marshland

besides... i already picked up 2 RXPs

I can understand that. The RXP is the one to modify. I have been modding on my RXP from day one however, the RXT will remain pretty much stock.
    Last edited by RXPDAVID; 08-17-2006 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    geesh... am i really coming off that harsh about them? they are fun and powerful and all and awesome straight-line cruisers... but it takes too much money to make them achieve high top speeds in the mid-high 70s... and they can't handle very well at all. i used to just ride straight and jsut go from point A to B... but recently after spending time on kawis and RXPs and running tight turns in snake trails in the grass lands, the RXT is a PIG. ask Vman... we call him the lawnmower now bc taking an RXT around these tight narrow turns results in the ski being catapulted atop the marshland

besides... i already picked up 2 RXPs
    Steve why havent you posted any pics yet?

Or did I miss them?

we call him the lawnmower now bc taking an RXT around these tight narrow turns results in the ski being catapulted atop the marshland

Lawnmowerman! hahahahahahahahahahaha...

I still like my pigski ...PR...

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    In my riding conditions I will never change my couch!

+1
    [quote=Shibby1485]geesh... am i really coming off that harsh about them? they are fun and powerful and all and awesome straight-line cruisers... but it takes too much money to make them achieve high top speeds in the mid-high 70s... and they can't handle very well at all. i used to just ride straight and jsut go from point A to B... but recently after spending time on kawis and RXPs and running tight turns in snake trails in the grass lands, the RXT is a PIG. ask Vman... we call him the lawnmower now bc taking an RXT around these tight narrow turns results in the ski being catapulted atop the marshland

besides... i already picked up 2 RXPs [/quote

Because the opas is not assisting and initiating the turn...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz
    Because the opas is not assisting and initiating the turn...
    i'm not gonna lie.... you are 100% right about that... rode a ski with OPAS thru the same trails and then got back on mine... big difference.

the riva sponsons defintiely helped ALOT also... i went from riva sponsons one day, to stock sponsons the next and it was much more of a handful to toss around...

no going back to OPAS now with a thru-hull exhaust... jawz, u run the stock exhaust location? powerpipe?

+1
    i'm not gonna lie.... you are 100% right about that... rode a ski with OPAS thru the same trails and then got back on mine... big difference.

the riva sponsons defintiely helped ALOT also... i went from riva sponsons one day, to stock sponsons the next and it was much more of a handful to toss around...

no going back to OPAS now with a thru-hull exhaust... jawz, u run the stock exhaust location? powerpipe?
    Thru- hull AND Opas and I had no problem doing it... it's not even close to the opas. IF IT'S NOT BETTER WHY CHANGE!

+1
    Jawz, I felt the same way when I got on my 2005 RXP when I bought it. I had my 04 with no opas and WORXs sponson and then got on my STOCK 05 and I actually felt that I like the stock stuff better. I even contemplated putting my stock sponsons and opas on my 2004.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information