Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
  1. #1
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    3,682
    +1
    1

    Turbo kit parts?

    So what happened to all of the turbo exhaust pipes and DIY parts that were supposed to surface? Whatever happened to Riva's kit? Am i a total idiot for thinking there's a market there? And what happened to the ecu reflashing? Trust me i'd love to just buy Malvin's kit but i ain't a baller like that.


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,670
    <~~~not a baller like that either!!!!

  3. #3
    I was wondering the same thing.It seems like with these new 18psi chargers out there turbo intrest has died off.Does anyone here run Malvins setup.It looks sick and with his intercooler/manifold piece even sicker...

  4. #4
    RXP305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by GMONEY View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.It seems like with these new 18psi chargers out there turbo intrest has died off.Does anyone here run Malvins setup.It looks sick and with his intercooler/manifold piece even sicker...

    Turbo always going to be better than SC, I'm running 22 PSI on my turbo setup.

  5. #5
    ADSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canadian West Coast
    Posts
    669
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GMONEY View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.It seems like with these new 18psi chargers out there turbo intrest has died off.Does anyone here run Malvins setup.It looks sick and with his intercooler/manifold piece even sicker...
    I'm building my own version of that I/C intake combo. I should have it out to market in the early new year. Shooting for the 1200 dollar range. But it's pretty costly and time consuming project.

  6. #6
    ADSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canadian West Coast
    Posts
    669
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP305 View Post
    Turbo always going to be better than SC, I'm running 22 PSI on my turbo setup.

    +1

    I'm building my fully water jacketed turbo header as we speak.

  7. #7
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP305 View Post
    Turbo always going to be better than SC, I'm running 22 PSI on my turbo setup.
    hey do you have stock internals in your engine since you are boosting so much???

  8. #8
    RXP305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    hey do you have stock internals in your engine since you are boosting so much???
    Stock motor except oversize valve and piston compression is less than the stock motor, aluminum intake manifold is a most when running over 22 psi.

  9. #9
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP305 View Post
    Stock motor except oversize valve and piston compression is less than the stock motor, aluminum intake manifold is a most when running over 22 psi.
    YEAH I have been trying to get an aluminum manifold for a good price but there is nothing good out there...the only way I would run lower compression than stock is if I install N2O in the ski other than that I wouldnt choose that route but there is always the risk of blowing the engine and running high octane gas...

  10. #10
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,997
    +1
    122

    turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by RXPT400 View Post
    YEAH I have been trying to get an aluminum manifold for a good price but there is nothing good out there...the only way I would run lower compression than stock is if I install N2O in the ski other than that I wouldnt choose that route but there is always the risk of blowing the engine and running high octane gas...
    sounds like the turbo is too big.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. turbo kit
    By sandrock in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:36 AM
  2. when is a turbo kit coming out for the fxho?
    By spyder3000gtvr4 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:00 AM
  3. Turbo kit is bad A**
    By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
  4. Turbo Kit now available for pre order
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
  5. F/S fox body mustang turbo kit
    By Yellow04RXP in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •