Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WORK SUCKS!IM GOING JET SKIING Redmonster84's Avatar

**help**2008 ultra 250lx wrecked.what should i do??

I HAVE A 2008 ULTRA 250LX WITH FULL STAGE ONE RIVAS KIT WITH 60 HOURS.I WRECKED THIS WEEKEND THE WHOLE FRONT HULL..THEY ARE TELLING ME ITS NOT WORTH FIXING IT STILL CRANKS UP.SHOULD I PART IT OUT OR WHAT??THANK YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO.

Smile Post pics

First off you are going to post pics or the "hull experts" here are not going to be able to help you. I can't give much advice except to tell you that the sooner you get pics up the sooner you can start getting some answers.

PS: What exactly happened?

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKawi View Post
    First off you are going to post pics or the "hull experts" here are not going to be able to help you. I can't give much advice except to tell you that the sooner you get pics up the sooner you can start getting some answers.

PS: What exactly happened?

+1

We wanna see the carnage!! I mean help

my bad double post... either my browser is trippin or my keyboard. When i press backspace it goes back a page.

LOL...I was jumping waves and a wave current re directed me to some nice rocks..head on i flew off and well the whole front nose is destroyed....=(

dam sounds like some scary stuff. Thankfully you dont sound terribly injured. I doubt its unrepairable, ive see noses of boats get ripped off and repaired at local shop.

They told me its repairable but it will never be the same...leaking and the ride wont be the same and i lost the front nose cover..it will cost about 2gs to fix..i think im just going to part it out..everyone is telling me thats my best bet...

Thumbs up Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Boost View Post
    dam sounds like some scary stuff. Thankfully you dont sound terribly injured. I doubt its unrepairable, ive see noses of boats get ripped off and repaired at local shop.
    Agreed. My biggest piece of advice to you is do your own research and get second opinions (here and elsewhere). Dealers will tell you anything to sell you another ski. Especially in this economy.

My brother's old Kawasaki ate a piling around 10yrs ago (he let a friend drive it, bad idea). Anyway, it was reparable.

I'd wait a little bit longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Redmonster84 View Post
    They told me its repairable but it will never be the same...leaking and the ride wont be the same and i lost the front nose cover..it will cost about 2gs to fix..i think im just going to part it out..everyone is telling me thats my best bet...
    I would not say that everyone has told you that is your best bet. Hell only two people here have even commented yet . Think about it for a little while, it is near the end of the season, you have plenty of time to decide. Don't get all worked up and make a rash decision. And, like I said before, get a second professional opinion.

PS: And get some pics up here

ill get some pics up tomorrow its at a shop...damn it no riding this weekend......if anything upgrade time..i heard the ultra 260x's are doing some damage....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information