Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet Wolf AAT

+1

Wet Wolf AAT

Has anybody used one with Riva's Stage 1? I have one and it gave me .5-1 mph when my ski was stock but have not tested it with the stage 1 installed.

From what I hear it dones nothing for a modified RXP. Stock RXP it might help on acceleration and mabey a mile on top but get a repitched solas and i thin you will blow it away. just my .02 Wet Wolf him self posted a coment as such on the Riva boards about a month ago and could not figute out why. Do a search on there boards and you might find it. Look around and i dont think you will find anyone that is using it on there RXP.

+1
    Impros already repitched my Solas, what I need is a Stalker ATS radar gun, that would tell the truth! Riva, RR, Solas, PPG and everybody who makes a go fast part should run back to back tests using one so we would know exactly what our hard earned cash is doing for us, its too hard to tell seat of the pants acceleration differences. Powerboat and Hot Boat magazine have always used one in their performance tests.

I've been wanting to try one for a while. I have heard both good and bad results. A while ago, someone off of SD.net had used it with a re-pitched stock and got almost 2 mph and improved acceleration. Its only $175 and you can return with-in 90 days (according to Wet-Wolf) if your not happy with it. So I might still give it a try in the future...

+1
    I will sell mine for $150 delivered if anyone is interested! I will have to look at my receipt but I think I paid $200 with shipping, I need to sell some stuff so I can justify spending $2200 for to uprgade my Riva stage 1 to a stage 2! Thanks a lot Jerry for inspiring me to spend more money in the neverending quest for just a little more speed!

LOL

Jerry Gaddis... bankruping people since 2005!!!

or

Jerry Gaddis... inspiring people to sell the farm to make their RXP go faster since 2005!!!

just playin Jerry...

that dam speed but is a SOB. When it bites you you better be ready for it becuase it bites hard. I said the same thing @ 71 that was goign to be it now I am thinking about getting the new ECU to go along with my set up now, that also mean gettin g a BOV or heavy duty cluch fo the SC and dont forget about the pump dam more goodies but the smiles priceless

I used the att cone with good results with the stock pitch prop. I gained 2 mph. But with the stock repitched I only gained maybe around 0.5 mph on the gps compared to the stock cone. I plan on getting a solas prop later to test out also.

+1
    Here is a link to the Wet Wolf site. http://www.wetwolf.com/sea/

+1
    LOL mgo!!! Am i really that much of a bad influence?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information