Good Afternoon,

Alright so Iím going to be upfront and let you all know that I don't know much about jet ski's, though unfortunately I am very getting familiar with the replacement parts really quickly. Long story short I bought a 2001 GP1200R with 36 Hours on the Reader though I know that it has been replaced. Realistically it has about 80 Hours and about 15 Minutes after putting it in the water for the first time it just stopped moving. Come to find out $2,500 in repairs later it needed the intermediate shaft and drive shaft and then to top it off the impeller wouldn't come off so that broke and so on and so on. Well the Yamaha Dealer told me the carbs needed to be done but they might last until the end of the year. The throttle pump was also sticking. I decided to wait just because I was already into it for so much.

Okay so put it in the water and it was running fine for about 30 minutes and now you hit the throttle and it just bogs down and dies. If you lightly hit the throttle it goes but tops out at about 30mph. Take it back out of the water same deal then about a couple minutes later it revved back up. I haven't put it in the water again though after a call to Riva they say itís definitely the carbs.

Now is where I hope your help can come in. I'm already probably close to over what the ski is worth but I do like it and want to keep it. I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations on what needs to be done and who to send it to. I have people that are mechanically inclined just not with jet skis though they are willing to try to help with guidance.

I appreciate any help and will somehow repay the favor.

Thank You in advance!!