Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Lets vote not to buy sea doo 2010

let us not buy their 2010 ski before they correct their dealer training service, and their craftmanship. What do you guys think?

I think that at least part of the problem is that there is very little feedback between the end customer and BRP. Customers seem to get the runaround when they complain to BRP. The only interaction that I've ever had with BRP was a dealer rating card just after I bought the ski. There needs to be a dealer rating everytime service is performed and the rating goes directly back to BRP. Now, I can see if a dealer sends a tech to training and then the tech leaves to perhaps start their own business, it can get expensive for a dealer. That problem can be solved by having anyone going to training sign an agreement that states that they will repay the dealer for the travel, lodging and training that the dealer provided if they leave within a certain period of time... Ron

Cool Define the issues...

Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    let us not buy their 2010 ski before they correct their dealer training service, and their craftmanship. What do you guys think?
    I think you need to define what it is that bothers you about BRP before you try to launch a boycott. Then you need to substantiate the issues with some sort of scientific tests or other form of proof. Just my opinion. Don't know why everyone is so hard on BRP... I think everyone just jumps on the reliability issue bandwagon which may be an overinflated issue springing from the fact that BRP has most of the market share.

I think the technician needs to be train from BRP on troubleshooting the motor specially on electrical side of it, There is a lot trobleshoot guessing and not fixing the problem.

And I'm going to quit paying taxes until our goverment gets its act together.

Well good luck on getting some followers.

It should be manditory that mechanics are trained and documented to be able to service what they sell.

hull craftmanship, most dealer lack of knowledge, no pride services and close minded as well as BRP technical rep. After visit 3 dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKawi View Post
    I think you need to define what it is that bothers you about BRP before you try to launch a boycott. Then you need to substantiate the issues with some sort of scientific tests or other form of proof. Just my opinion. Don't know why everyone is so hard on BRP... I think everyone just jumps on the reliability issue bandwagon which may be an overinflated issue springing from the fact that BRP has most of the market share.

+1
    Xrider, go to Cowtown Powersports in Ft. Worth. They will change your mind.

thanks. that's about 4 hours drive from where I live. I hope BRP come up some reward for those outstanding dealer so many other dealers will catch up. Thanks again for your recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
    Xrider, go to Cowtown Powersports in Ft. Worth. They will change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    I think that when a machine is under warranty and you take it back to a APPROVED DEALER....then they should be qualified to fix the ski.......after all the STEALERS..are quick enough to point out that you void the warranty for adding parts.There is a STEALER in the uk that said and i quote...[ if you add a riva grate your warranty is void ]....yet they are quick enough to sell items from the shop.....and let wanabe mechanics mess with your ski.Funny that and unqulified mechanic can mess with your ski.....with stealership approval and that dont void chite........gota laugh or you would cry.....

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    This thread needs to be in the discussion area Hello... any mods out there

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information