750SS, SXI, SXipro

I'm wondering if anyone has a good running 750SS, SXI, SSXi kicking for sale in the CT area. If I can't find one here, I may branch out to the near buy states.

I am not really worried about the hull condition, but it must have a clean good compression, good running motor with all electronics and everyhing.

Not looking to break the bank.

Let me know what you guys have out there..

Thanks

I live in CT as well and I have been looking for some time. they are few and far between unfortunately.

Is it almost winter yet??? ProXR 440's Avatar
    +1
    I know it's kinda far but it if you're gonna do some traveling my neighbor still has this...

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104357

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    I live in CT as well and I have been looking for some time. they are few and far between unfortunately.
    Yeah, I found one and literally in 3hrs it was gone and it was only about 10mins from me. I was banging my head against the wall over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ProXR 440 View Post
    I know it's kinda far but it if you're gonna do some traveling my neighbor still has this...

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104357
    yeah, that would be a little far. I'll keep looking before I really start to branch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinbysti View Post
    Yeah, I found one and literally in 3hrs it was gone and it was only about 10mins from me. I was banging my head against the wall over that one.

beat this- we had an 01 sxi pro here in west haven. It had virtually no hours on it and was MINT. It had a bunch of mods and a trailer and cover. The guy was asking 3k for it and it sat all sumer because theres just no market for stand ups around here. At the end of the summer, someone went and offered him like 1k for it and ended up making a deal for $1400

The ski is beautiful. If I had known the guy was going to let it go that cheap, Id have made a play for it. No one knew.. except the one guy who had the guts to lowball him. He may chime in- hes a GH member too. I give him props. He was in the right place at the right time.

There was also a 98 just like that one in michigan that was for sale on ebay last week in New Fairfield. Something in the pump needed repair and the decals were stripped off it but it was in good shape overall. It sold for $600 last week. I had it on my watch list and forgot about it..

Anyway... sorry to threadjack. Hopefully well both find what were looking for.
    GL

I may have found and SXi Pro, does anyone have anything else out there to offer up before I pull the trigger on this one.

where? how much?

Super clean SXi Pro out of PA...I had my buddy's pick it up for me this weekend when they were in Virgina Beach for WaveDaze. I was gonna pull the motor out for the X2. But it's probably too clean. I'm kinda stuck here.

Mods can close this thread if they'd like. I found what I was looking for.

I found a 96 sxi in boston in May for $200 bucks on a stand...just replaced all the gaskets and it ran great all summer...keep lookin

Thread Information