Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

How much to ask for 08 SHO Cruiser (33hrs)

Hey guys, I am pondering on selling my 08 SHO Cruiser that is spotless and I mean that. It has 33hrs. on it very well taken care of. Just curious what you guys think I should ask for it. I know this time of year is not the best to sell, but its the best time to buy

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Hey guys, I am pondering on selling my 08 SHO Cruiser that is spotless and I mean that. It has 33hrs. on it very well taken care of. Just curious what you guys think I should ask for it. I know this time of year is not the best to sell, but its the best time to buy
    NADA Guides -

Low Retail $7300
    Average Retail $8290.

These ski's sure don't hold their value. $8300 for a ski basically a year old that costs over 12k is sad. I have an 08 as well with about the same hours, not even worth selling, I would just add to the collection.

I'll give you $5k for the motor and electronics

+1
    That sucks to hear the depriciation value drops so much. I guess thats something to think about when you purchase one of these ski's. Guess I might just have to take out a loan for what I am wanting..lol Thanks guys!!!

yeah its always a good idea if ya can buy at the end of the yr and maybe pay 10k instead of say 12 to 13k when it first comes out so when you go to resell you wont be in the hole so bad. by the way ya lookin to sell the SHO ya want tell us what's next on your list but if ya need to keep it a then good luck with the next purchase

Colour/Production Copier Tech wazza's Avatar
    Hey Toobold....

Why are you considering selling???
    From memory, you spent alot of time researching, asking questions and finally getting your SHO..... why selling so quick? I thought you'd be rapt having the SHO after so much preparation doing so.

Just wondering... thats all.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleaves View Post
    These ski's sure don't hold their value. $8300 for a ski basically a year old that costs over 12k is sad. I have an 08 as well with about the same hours, not even worth selling, I would just add to the collection.
    Unfortunately, it's basically 2 years old now.

+1
    I actually really have enjoy my SHO Cruiser. This year I probably rode more than I ever have. My only concern is this year, we really did some long distance rides, which the cruiser did very well, but but we were riding pretty hard and hitting some waves hard most trips. I just think since I came from a GP1300R prior to my Cruiser, that the FZS might fit me a little better. My weight is around 175 and the Cruiser is a big ski but very comfortable. I just think the way I ride, the FZS might hold up a little better, not the the Cruiser cant handle the rough, but I just think with all the grudge matches along the route and rough riding, the FZS might fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    I actually really have enjoy my SHO Cruiser. This year I probably rode more than I ever have. My only concern is this year, we really did some long distance rides, which the cruiser did very well, but but we were riding pretty hard and hitting some waves hard most trips. I just think since I came from a GP1300R prior to my Cruiser, that the FZS might fit me a little better. My weight is around 175 and the Cruiser is a big ski but very comfortable. I just think the way I ride, the FZS might hold up a little better, not the the Cruiser cant handle the rough, but I just think with all the grudge matches along the route and rough riding, the FZS might fit better.
    trust me youll love the FZS awsome machine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information