Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation any issue on RXT X repaired inner tunnel and left outer tunnel hair line crack alone?

Have anyone done this way? I plan to cut a 2" hole at the VTS than fill with WEST SYSTEM AND MICROBALLOONS and leave outside tunnel hair line crack alone. Any suggestion? Many thanks in advance.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    Have anyone done this way? I plan to cut a 2" hole at the VTS than fill with WEST SYSTEM AND MICROBALLOONS and leave outside tunnel hair line crack alone. Any suggestion? Many thanks in advance.
    yes others have only done the inside and had the outside fail anyway! I'm sorry to be the bearer of crappy news but it's just not enough!

Get the water side done professionaly over the winter and you'll have some piece of mind.

thanks for the info, I think the water side hair line crack will peel off soon or later, cause water pressure area. Just want to know more opinions. Thanks again for your quick respond.

Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    yes others have only done the inside and had the outside fail anyway! I'm sorry to be the bearer of crappy news but it's just not enough!

Get the water side done professionaly over the winter and you'll have some piece of mind.

rxt-x cracked hulls -sea doo should have a recall due to safety issues

well f+++ a duck > i was having a great day and surfing the net reading rxt-x posts----i thought i had the greatest ski ever......super fast, great torque, handles great, jumps waves like a dolphin ....super fuel mileage...blah blah blah>>>>>>>> but today i learned that my 45 hr. 08 rxt-x might have a cracked hull..........several peeps got em and mine prob. will be next...........my day has turned from awesome to crap in less than a few minutes........i was going riding all weekend and now the only thing i look forward to is crawling around under my best friend and see if she is cracked>>>>>>>>>> man I dont know if i should be MAD or just really Pissed off <<<<< what would sea doo think if the shoe was on the other foot and they were the ones who had the cracked hull issues>>>>> also want to add this: 8 days after purchasing my rxt-x new from my dealer with a $1200 xtra cost for the added 5 year warranty they came out with a FREE 5 year warranty--- after several calls to sea doo and dealer--they basically said sorry we didn't know about the 5 year deal when we sold you ski, and there was no refund on the $1200 TFB....basically they said to go piss up a rope. I was really mad but the ski made up for it on the water.. and i thought ok i got the 5 year warranty and a new rxt-x !!!!!!! lets ride >>> now this sh++ I hope sea doo does the right thing for everybody and has a recall on this piece of crap!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04003.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	150625  

I might be wrong, but I remember reading that BRP only designs the hulls - another company manufactures them. And yes, it's the lowest bidder... Ron

Banned User
    +1
    forgive my ignorance, ive read plenty of posts about the tx's and their cracks but not tooo many about the px's. is it just the added weight or different design causing the problems?

any issue on RXT-X repaired inner tunnel and left outer tunnel hair line crack alone?

I just noticed my 08 RXT-X has hair line cracks in the pump tunnel. So what do you do ? and if you dont do anything what will happen? This has to be a recall thats all there is to it. Has anyone taken legal action and taking Sea-doo to court on this on going issue? This is a safety issue as well. Who wants to pay 13,000 and have a bad hull design in the tunnel. Alot on people could get hurt or death if this keeps coming up. We need to stand up and let Bombardier know this is a on going issue with the 08 hulls i dont know about the 09s but i bet its the same.

+1
    Take your ski to your dealer and show them the cracks. The better dealers are steping up and getting BRP to pay for the repairs. Mine did.
    PRO POWER SPORTS OF CONROE

this is going to happen, these pictures were taken one of the member on this site, contact your dealer, tell them the problem and take some photo forward to their service department. I send yesterday my info to Conroe Power Sport Dealer, they forward to BRP so now I just wait. My just have some hair line crack. So I think all RXT X soon all will crack, very bad engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Finger View Post
    I just noticed my 08 RXT-X has hair line cracks in the pump tunnel. So what do you do ? and if you dont do anything what will happen? This has to be a recall thats all there is to it. Has anyone taken legal action and taking Sea-doo to court on this on going issue? This is a safety issue as well. Who wants to pay 13,000 and have a bad hull design in the tunnel. Alot on people could get hurt or death if this keeps coming up. We need to stand up and let Bombardier know this is a on going issue with the 08 hulls i dont know about the 09s but i bet its the same.

+1
    I sure hope they don't try to give any crap about the worn fins on the pump shoe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information