Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dean's Team Limited FZR Holeshots Open Class GTI's

Here is an awesome photo of Dustin on my Limited FZR built by Dean Charrier holeshotting the Supercharged and Turbo GTI's in the Expert Open Class at the Nationals...

http://www.pyroimages.com/scripts/ex...filesize=large

And we have more to go... : )

+1
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing Amy

ROTAX RACING performance
    +1
    if you look very close you can see some ski faster then Dustin on the very out side.

and to holeshot a US build open class GTI is nothing special anyway

but that FZR is fast, are you running Autronic or Motec

Caligirl,
    That is a nice photo but it does not tell the whole story. Most SC boats will holeshot a turbo for the first few yards.
    As I recall Jeremy on the 696 turbo GTI boat won both motos.
    Dustin finished an amazing 3rd place on a limited boat though!
    You guys (Dean's Team, Macc, etc...) have done amazing things with the FZR this year!
    I rode Robs G.'s FZR here in Atlanta and I still am thinking about a change.

Thanks,
    Duane

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post
    Here is an awesome photo of Dustin on my Limited FZR built by Dean Charrier holeshotting the Supercharged and Turbo GTI's in the Expert Open Class at the Nationals...

Nice photo. That seat looks cool, got any other photos of ur ski?

Great Pic!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mrracing View Post
    if you look very close you can see some ski faster then Dustin on the very out side.
    +1. I wonder what kinda ski that is?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post

Amy your not really taking this to that level are you? I do race three classes a day. I know you race two but the womens class is like a novice class for you! I did watch the video of the start and i did leave in both motos about 2 to 3 sec late which is my fault. Not an Excuse I did get beat! But I went to Nashville for one reason To win 2 national titles and Pull a HOLESHOT IN PRO STOCK And I did!!!! Also that was the first time i had EVER RIDDEN that GTI Seadoo! And My stock class Seadoo Rxp-X And let me say STOCK CLASS RXP-X Is what I rode All year to win The EXPERT OPEN AND LIMITED NATIONAL TITLES! And the last time I raced a Watercraft was 12 YEARS AGO. And My family and I had a blast this year! And at the end of the day thats what its all about! Also That GTI is Just a Limited It has a alot more to come.

My post is not to take anything thing away from Dean! He makes some of the fastest boats on tour. And Anybody that rides his stuff is LUCKY to have HIM!!! I rode his stuff for the first part of the year and he helped me win those two titles!! Thanks Dean!

Also just to let every body Know That is D-MACK PULLING THE HOLESHOT on his Farthing built Kawi which is the fastest ski to the frst TURN for sure!!!

As we all know it Not just about the HOLESHOT MISS AMY GREEN!!! Gotta finish every round to win A National tille! And thats why I went On tour to win two titles!

BIG THANKS TO NEPTUNE RACING AND BO DUPRIEST!

TROY SNYDER
    2009 APBA NATIONAL CHAMP
    EXPERT LIMITED
    EXPERT OPEN

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sluger1200 View Post
    Amy your not really taking this to that level are you? I do race three classes a day. I know you race two but the womens class is like a novice class for you! I did watch the video of the start and i did leave in both motos about 2 to 3 sec late which is my fault. Not an Excuse I did get beat! But I went to Nashville for one reason To win 2 national titles and Pull a HOLESHOT IN PRO STOCK And I did!!!! Also that was the first time i had EVER RIDDEN that GTI Seadoo! And My stock class Seadoo Rxp-X And let me say STOCK CLASS RXP-X Is what I rode All year to win The EXPERT OPEN AND LIMITED NATIONAL TITLES! And the last time I raced a Watercraft was 12 YEARS AGO. And My family and I had a blast this year! And at the end of the day thats what its all about! Also That GTI is Just a Limited It has a alot more to come.

My post is not to take anything thing away from Dean! He makes some of the fastest boats on tour. And Anybody that rides his stuff is LUCKY to have HIM!!! I rode his stuff for the first part of the year and he helped me win those two titles!! Thanks Dean!

Also just to let every body Know That is D-MACK PULLING THE HOLESHOT on his Farthing built Kawi which is the fastest ski to the frst TURN for sure!!!

As we all know it Not just about the HOLESHOT MISS AMY GREEN!!! Gotta finish every round to win A National tille! And thats why I went On tour to win two titles!

BIG THANKS TO NEPTUNE RACING AND BO DUPRIEST!

TROY SNYDER
    2009 APBA NATIONAL CHAMP
    EXPERT LIMITED
    EXPERT OPEN

Look familiar? That didd'nt last long.. Did you even race it? ..I won't be painting any skis in a hurry for you again...JK

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post

look familiar? That didd'nt last long.. Did you even race it? ..i won't be painting any skis in a hurry for you again...jk
    haha yes i did i won the first 4 rounds on it! That class is dead..

No but i need the gti painted badley!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information