Sunday morning 9/20 city island

anyone interested in trying to meet up around larchmont, NY, city island area for a morning cruise? perhaps a few runs under the throgs neck and white stone? I am not too familiar with the areas but I am down to ride.

me and a local friend with his ski are in just let me no ray. we can launch from glen island.

Angel, PM me your phone number. If we can meet infront of larchmont harbor that would be perfect. I'll try to see if i can gather anyone to join. This should be a good ride.

anyone else

anyone else interested in meeting up sunday in Mamaroneck at Harbor Island launch, or infront of City Island?

Ray pm me your number so we can discuss tom. I have 5 guys goming so far send me your number.

Awesome day today ray!!. We couldn't ask for a better day. Sorry for the wait at glen island. Hit me up whenever. I estimated about 100 miles today all together. The speed run under the highway was sick! Talk to u soon.

hey angel

definitely an awesome run. thanks for showing me the routes near the hutch and around new ro. was awesome at LGA and under the throgs and whitestone bridge. you gotta come up to the river next time, its a speed run galore.

here is the link to still bay at lake george. we should get a few couples together next season.

if you get a chance, if you know of any good links for some high-tech RC cars, let me know. my girl wants to send her brother in lithuania a 60MPH all terrain RC car. we were looking at "traxxas" RC cars, but if there is anything better lmk.

Thanks bro.

Thread Information