Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407

    Devon Ramp Closed..

    The Devon Ramp will be closed from Sept 22 and remain closed till bridge work is completed.


  2. #2
    Chris0060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    The Devon Ramp will be closed from Sept 22 and remain closed till bridge work is completed.
    You can still launch in the dirty...( Derby)......

  3. #3
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    Or sunnytrash

  4. #4
    I actually found that its easier to ride over from prospect beach. It takes ten minutes to get to knapp's dock vs. however long in the jeep.. I wonder which uses less gas.

  5. #5
    Chris0060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    I actually found that its easier to ride over from prospect beach. It takes ten minutes to get to knapp's dock vs. however long in the jeep.. I wonder which uses less gas.
    watch out for those sandbars.... i heard about some skiers hitting bottom over there...

  6. #6
    Ha. I was the ONE who didnt.

    I stayed WELL behind. as soon as I saw Pete go over the handlebars, I shut mine off. A second later, Matt did the same freakin thing although he didnt do a flip he just bounced off his handlebars.
    It was like the special olympics!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stratford,Ct
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    I actually found that its easier to ride over from prospect beach. It takes ten minutes to get to knapp's dock vs. however long in the jeep.. I wonder which uses less gas.
    Were is the Prospect beach ramp?

  8. #8
    West Haven. Its private.

  9. #9
    Prospect beach is where I live. the ramp is a block from my house.

    You guys rolled up on it earlier this summer.

  10. #10
    Chris0060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Ha. I was the ONE who didnt.

    I stayed WELL behind. as soon as I saw Pete go over the handlebars, I shut mine off. A second later, Matt did the same freakin thing although he didnt do a flip he just bounced off his handlebars.
    It was like the special olympics!
    Handlebars? HAHA.
    I might have a permanent scar on my chin from hitting the handlebars from the NYC ride..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. launch ramp close to barnaget inlet?
    By bigbri99 in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. Just drive right down the boat ramp.
    By jack in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 11:22 PM
  3. Trailer Ramp- Plug in or plug out
    By seadawg in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 11:38 PM
  4. Rough Water Closed Course Racing
    By johnD in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:12 PM
  5. Hulk, Flushing Closed-Loop cooling system
    By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •