Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673

    Riva flo-rite question

    Does anyone know the exact size of the cut out hole required for the riva flo-rites ...


  2. #2
    Bow chicka wow wow
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    490
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Does anyone know the exact size of the cut out hole required for the riva flo-rites ...
    Big daddy o, check on the riva site for installation instruction, they give hole dimensions, i'm to lazy to get up and go outside and look, i'm in the middle of a 40 lime bud light. But for some reason I think I used the actual vent as a template to mark my holes. But i did remember undersizing a little bit then slightly grind out until I got a good tight fit

  3. #3
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,998
    +1
    123

    bari

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Does anyone know the exact size of the cut out hole required for the riva flo-rites ...
    the hole size needs to be 2' 3/8 to insert the 2 inch riva flo-rite

    those drills are not cheap they cost more then the flo-rite

    good luck bari

  4. #4
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,998
    +1
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirates81 View Post
    Big daddy o, check on the riva site for installation instruction, they give hole dimensions, i'm to lazy to get up and go outside and look, i'm in the middle of a 40 lime bud light. But for some reason I think I used the actual vent as a template to mark my holes. But i did remember undersizing a little bit then slightly grind out until I got a good tight fit
    riva does not list the holesize to drill.

  5. #5
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    riva does not list the holesize to drill.
    I noticed that too

  6. #6
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    the hole size needs to be 2' 3/8 to insert the 2 inch riva flo-rite

    those drills are not cheap they cost more then the flo-rite

    good luck bari
    I've got plenty of hole saws

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    the hole size needs to be 2' 3/8 to insert the 2 inch riva flo-rite

    those drills are not cheap they cost more then the flo-rite

    good luck bari
    2-3/8" hole for a 2" flo-rite.

  8. #8
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,998
    +1
    123

    holesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    I've got plenty of hole saws
    2' 3/8 is not a common size . don't get carried away and make the ski look like a swiss cheese

  9. #9
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,998
    +1
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    2-3/8" hole for a 2" flo-rite.
    the hole is bigger than the flo-rite sounds weard i thought the same thing first when i called riva but they reassured me.

  10. #10
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    2-3/8" hole for a 2" flo-rite.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    the hole is bigger than the flo-rite sounds weard i thought the same thing first when i called riva but they reassured me.
    Sounds big... I'm still not drilling yet......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD 2" Riva Flo-rite's
    By jetpilot785 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:58 PM
  2. Riva flo-rites
    By gsxr800 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. Flo-rite Question
    By jtskir15f in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:16 PM
  4. Question about flo-rite install.
    By mksmi in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:08 AM
  5. Riva FREEFLOW exhaust questions!?
    By Totallyblown in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •