Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

you know what sucks

55 MPH.. thats the best i can get my 97 xp to go .. i mean yea it feels fast at the time.. but then i come on here and read how fast yall are getting the 4tecs and what not to go.. it makes me sad..lol i need to get me and rxp atleast.. the xp is fun to extent ..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by svtnos View Post
    55 MPH.. thats the best i can get my 97 xp to go .. i mean yea it feels fast at the time.. but then i come on here and read how fast yall are getting the 4tecs and what not to go.. it makes me sad..lol i need to get me and rxp atleast.. the xp is fun to extent ..
    install a 4tec in your xp. its been done. seen it read about it. video of it on youtube. sorry can't quote anything but its real. and real fast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
    install a 4tec in your xp. its been done. seen it read about it. video of it on youtube. sorry can't quote anything but its real. and real fast
    yea i seen it and read about it too.. that thing is nasty.. i love it.. id love to do something like that.. but right now its def not possible..

Do you ride on Lake St. Clair? If so, I grew up on Lake St. Clair and I can tell you that 90% of the places I've been there on my Sea Doo's you can't exceed 55 MPH anyway (well, safely on an XP).

I just hit 10 hours on my RXT and riding it here in a small river in Maryland that is much calmer than the lake, going much faster than 55 MPH should really be done in calm water. I will say that speed is SO addicting though.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by asaberan View Post
    Do you ride on Lake St. Clair? If so, I grew up on Lake St. Clair and I can tell you that 90% of the places I've been there on my Sea Doo's you can't exceed 55 MPH anyway (well, safely on an XP).

I just hit 10 hours on my RXT and riding it here in a small river in Maryland that is much calmer than the lake, going much faster than 55 MPH should really be done in calm water. I will say that speed is SO addicting though.
    yupp 99% of my riding is on LSC... I dont have a problem running 55 mph, sure it can get realll rough out there when all the boats are out.. but i guess im crazy.. the suspension seat is wooonderfull.. and to this date i have fallen off once at high speed cause i tried lookin back at my friend wheni hit a big wave.. der.. but lately since its later in the season and during the middle of the week if i go out there.. its soooo calm.. i can leave DNR at south river road and blast out to gull in a matter or 8 mins or so and thats stop to take pics of the horizon..

+1
    Are you having fun riding your badass XP?

if so....

RIDE MORE WORRY LESS!

+1
    true story.. im in love with it every time i take it out.. most trouble free ski ive owned .. soo much fun..

+1
    55 MPH.. thats the best i can get my 97 xp to go .. i mean yea it feels fast at the time.. but then i come on here and read how fast yall are getting the 4tecs and what not to go.. it makes me sad...
    LOL, don't get sad, get fast!

+1
    yea i seen it and read about it too.. that thing is nasty.. i love it.. id love to do something like that.. but right now its def not possible..
    one thing at a time bro. if you go piece by piece I bet you'll have that engine in no time

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    LOL, don't get sad, get fast!
    for some reason that reminds me of the daniel tosh stand up comedian skit where he says "try and frown on a jetski its impossible"..lol

Quote Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
    one thing at a time bro. if you go piece by piece I bet you'll have that engine in no time
    right now itwould just be dollar by dollar illl get there..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information