RXT-X and Rude 3

Am toying with the idea of going rude 2 or 3 on my RXT-X...

What Else do I need...

RRFPR is a given I guess.... But which one ?....Also Bigger injectors?

I have all the bolt on stuff R&D intake grate, Through Hull exhaust, 4" air Intake and 15/22 prop...

The ski is an 08 with 160hours on it....should I do any engine upgrades or just Retainers?

I'd like to keep the Stock ECU so I've currently repitched the prop and am running 72mph at 8080 full tank..With the X charger...

Not sure if anyone has gone down this road with a T-X...So if not what should I start with just to run the Rude2 or 3 with Stock ECU...Then I might have to just play with the rest..Instore Item Links would Help specially for the RRFPR to get...

Also Is there any way to check AFR without the Gauge/sensor....Like A probe up the Through hull whislt out of the water or does it really need to be monitored in the water....

Cheers

Pooche

Make sure to reinforce the pumptunnel! I´ve seen to many RXT-X sink when they start pushing over 75...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooche View Post
    Am toying with the idea of going rude 2 or 3 on my RXT-X...

What Else do I need...

RRFPR is a given I guess.... But which one ?....Also Bigger injectors?

I have all the bolt on stuff R&D intake grate, Through Hull exhaust, 4" air Intake and 15/22 prop...

The ski is an 08 with 160hours on it....should I do any engine upgrades or just Retainers?

I'd like to keep the Stock ECU so I've currently repitched the prop and am running 72mph at 8080 full tank..With the X charger...

Not sure if anyone has gone down this road with a T-X...So if not what should I start with just to run the Rude2 or 3 with Stock ECU...Then I might have to just play with the rest..Instore Item Links would Help specially for the RRFPR to get...

Also Is there any way to check AFR without the Gauge/sensor....Like A probe up the Through hull whislt out of the water or does it really need to be monitored in the water....

Cheers

Pooche
    I think you are going to need the duel reg setup and 60 injectors. The 60s would be very rich on the bottom with the single reg in my opinion, with the duel reg you can get the idle pressure down to 30psi and then have all the pressure you need uptop.

Your other issue is going to be getting a big enough prop to keep the revs down for the stock ECU

As far as AF tuning is concerned it HAS to be done on the water even your idle numbers wil change between being on the hose and when in the water due to the prop and therefore engine being under load.

I would not run that much boost without testing your AF. R88

Thread Information