Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Guys in ny. Deal for ya'll RXP...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...21304981QQrdZ1

This is Cheap as heck guys....

I think someone needs to look into this.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    yea i've had my eye on it... but i dont like the smell of it for some reason, dont know why. some add for a NYS dealer but nonetheless it has my interest

+1
    Steve how about I front ya the cash and we split the profit???

+1
    hey man if u want it go for it.... buy it and have it shipped for like 500-600 bucks and profit a grand anyways

if i were to go for it i would just go in it for myself and take 100% of the profit. now if i didn't have the cash to front for it that would be another story and i'd consider what u said. if i sell one ski very quickly i'd pick that one up.... the problem now is becoming space.

+1
    NO I can't give 2005 RXP's away. No one wants them in Texas. As mine is still forsale.

And I was just Worming you about all your Buying. LMAO

Are you not gonna keep the other?

+1
    got some engine issues to look into first obviously.... i got PERFECT hulls and lots of parts, a blown up block that's not repairable... and the good motor... well like anything in life u dont know what was done unless u seen it done with ur own eyes or did it with ur own two hands.... the motor is newly rebuilt with zero hours and it's not in the ski... i'm inclined to take it apart and inspect things and verify oil pumps and timing and whatnot so i dont do damage the first time i crank it over.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    got some engine issues to look into first obviously.... i got PERFECT hulls and lots of parts, a blown up block that's not repairable... and the good motor... well like anything in life u dont know what was done unless u seen it done with ur own eyes or did it with ur own two hands.... the motor is newly rebuilt with zero hours and it's not in the ski... i'm inclined to take it apart and inspect things and verify oil pumps and timing and whatnot so i dont do damage the first time i crank it over.

DAM stright bro. It is easy, just takes time, but might save you your ass...

Hey I PMed yea. I would like a couple of Prices. But I know you have your hands full.

the problem now is becoming space.
    You can't get yours in the garage....right?

I'd hate to be your neighbor with a 4 place in the driveway, and who knows what else

I can't say anything, at the moment I have a dumpster in the front of my house, and for the last week have had crap piled in the driveway

+1
    well i've got two skis in the garage on stands and a single trailer and milk crates and boxes and parts EVERYWHERE...

outside temporarily is a double triton and a 4-place triton with 2 skis on it.

.. the neighbors don't mind... i live in a 8 house cul-de-sac development... they know me and my skis, i'm always talking to all my neighbors, the mayor if u will... always fixing stuff for them and BSing for hours outside... they share in my excitement with all these skis and trailers. when i come home with something new they need to know what it's all about. they are all loving the green RXP tho...

we'll see how much they like it when i'm flushing the RXP in the driveway with a b-kit, ECU, and RR waterbox blaring

well i've got two skis in the garage on stands and a single trailer and milk crates and boxes and parts EVERYWHERE...

outside temporarily is a double triton and a 4-place triton with 2 skis on it.

.. the neighbors don't mind... i live in a 8 house cul-de-sac development... they know me and my skis, i'm always talking to all my neighbors, the mayor if u will... always fixing stuff for them and BSing for hours outside... they share in my excitement with all these skis and trailers. when i come home with something new they need to know what it's all about. they are all loving the green RXP tho...

we'll see how much they like it when i'm flushing the RXP in the driveway with a b-kit, ECU, and RR waterbox blaring

I hear ya man, I used to have these cool old people across the street. The guy and I would BS for hours on end. He said he enjoyed watching me fix stuff and work on my toys because it reminded him of his youth. Unfortunately he died, the wife moved and some border brothers who don't speak english moved in. Now after all of the "turn over" (housing boom) I only really talk to the neighbors on either side of me,

None of my neighbors complain about what I do....atlest not to me. But I'll bet they mumble under their breath...hahaha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information