Thread: drysuits

drysuits

Looking to get a drysuit so I can go out and play in the cold this winter. Im looking at the sahara sws which claims to be a drysuit but looks like a semi-drysuit to me. I already have a 7mm semi-dry and I am thinking of going full dry if its affordable. Does anyone have more info on these or any other drysuit brand that is priced competitively? I asked this question on pwctoday and got a dick-tard answer. Useful information only please.

+1
    If you get one make sure it has the booties on it! Once my feet get cold that's it Iam done.

+1

Cool

if you can find one with front zipper you'll be much happier,randy @ watcom was sell some nice ones few year back, at a fair price ,he may still be hook up with that company
    http://www.watcon.com/
    later cd

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    if you can find one with front zipper you'll be much happier,randy @ watcom was sell some nice ones few year back, at a fair price ,he may still be hook up with that company
    http://www.watcon.com/
    later cd
    I was also checking them out before. Now as far as the suit goes do you dress how you want underneath, or are there special undergarments to wear. When I go out in my semidry I have 7mm booties to keep my feet warm but my hands start to freeze before anything.

I have a crew saver dry suit, we were riding in the sea on christmas day in
    -5deg weather

You can wear what you like underneath, i normally wear shorts & T & if its real cold i have a full thermal suit that came with the drysuit to wear

Well worth the money, I haven't winterised my ski in 3 years !!

+1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastgst View Post
    I was also checking them out before. Now as far as the suit goes do you dress how you want underneath, or are there special undergarments to wear. When I go out in my semidry I have 7mm booties to keep my feet warm but my hands start to freeze before anything.
    underneath you can thermal stuff,many time inside of suit has some kind of fuzzy liner
    depending on how cold were talking about,std, glove are good for about 1 hr,they do make dry socks and you can use booty's.they may make gloves like that too!

later cd

I found an oss systems front entry that im going to try. I will post the results when it gets cold

Thread Information